August 2012 Moms

Why wasn't this around last year?!

https://www.target.com/p/baby-brezza-formula-pro/-/A-14681624

Either this wasn't on the market a year ago, or I was not aware of it!  We are generally very cheap about baby gear and try to buy only what we need (and even then, we borrow or buy secondhand if possible) but I totally would have dropped $150 on this thing.

Other former formula moms:  Did anyone have one of these?  Did you like it?

Re: Why wasn't this around last year?!

• Oh man. That totally would have been on my registry and well used with two babies!!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's amazing! Man, the stuff people think off.

• Loading the player...
  • My SIL told me about this. Does it use your regular formula or do you have to buy formula pods? That would be ridiculously expensive.

I saw this in the Target ad and was checking it out a few days ago because I had never heard of it before. It sounds like you just use regular formula, though.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Regular formula!  You just dump it in the top.  I think it holds enough for 20 eight-ounce bottles.
  • I would use this if it had an option not to heat the water. DD never took hers heated, and it's something I'd also like to avoid when/if we have another LO.
  • They have a few of these on the market when we had our babies.  However, a lot of them had very mixed reviews.  Nice to see that this one seems to be better than the other ones I have seen.  
    photo judgejudy.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's amazing! Wouldn't have worked for us, though because we had to extra concentrate his formula because of low weight gain. Super awesome, though!
  • That's amazing!! I would have bought that for sure!

DD Born August 16, 2012
    DS Due April 27, 2015
  • Huh - and I thought the Dr. Brown formula pitcher was cool :P
    Almost makes me want to have another baby. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"