June 2013 Moms
Options

Bang or not to bang(s)

Tried to make that title as dirty as possible.

*I have crazy amounts of baby hairs on my forehead.
*at about this time with DS1 I got bangs and I liked them
*my hair was a lot longer and I was starting to lose weight
*i carry a lot of weight in my face and am making zero effort to lose it
*i have wavy/curly texture hair and so I would have to blow dry & straighten them every day

Given all those points, WWYD? Or are there other things to consider?

I am really just looking for someone with strong opinions to push me in either direction :)
                                                              #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: Bang or not to bang(s)

• Options
    Zigs, it's not just at my temples!! It's my whole damn forehead. I look like I'm 6!

• Options
    Baby hairs now...image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Given the blowdry and straighten every day thing I definitely wouldn't. I'm super pro - low maintenance getting ready though, so if you don't mind the time commitment, go for it.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options
    I almost banged a few months back, but my stylist told me no because I would hate them with all the diaper changing and leaning over and bending that goes on with having babies. Your bangs are bangin, but that's something to consider.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Bangs and some bright blonde highlights to make you love them. Blonde always makes me feel happy!
  • Options
    I vote for bangs!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I
    ChelsRy1 said:

I vote for bangs!

Me too
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    You look really great with bangs! I cut my own when I was pregnant (which actually worked pretty well), but I found I had to trim them once a week (which sucked), and my bangs got very oily so I had to wash, dry, and straighten every day. It only took about 5 minutes in the bathroom sink. If I didn't have to trim them so often (or if I could afford to have them done for me) I would do bangs again. SO that was all to say: do it!
  • Options
    Based on pictures I vote go for it. 

I'm trying to decide if I should cut bangs into one of my wigs. The problem is if I don't like, it they will never grow back. And it's my nice expensive wig (cost over $1.5K) so I'm too chicken to go for it, but I hate how some of the front layers are in my face now. At least you have that it will always grow back option :P.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Bangs.  Do it.  NAO.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    @subliminalrabbit. You make a good point that I could try on a wig with bangs to see what I think. I need to pay more attention to my friends to see if anyone has something I could try on (does it get any stranger than trying of your friend's hair?). I would feel weird going to a store with no intention of buying because they are appointment only kind of places. Although I could tag along with a friend who is looking to buy... I like the cut of my other wig so I won't touch it.

• Options
    I'm a super low maintenance type of gal and have curly hair and bangs. I honestly don't mind straightening them every day. If I feel lazy I pin them back in a cute way. You look great with bangs. Do it!!
  • Options
    Another vote for bangs. Smokin' mama! Plus I find that a longer side bang like that can usually be pulled back in a pinch. I don't know if you usually leave your hair wavy, but when I do I still blow dry my bangs with a bigger (but not huge)v round brush. I can get some pretty nice wave that way but the bangs lay the way they should. Then I put in some product and let the rest air dry into curls/waves
    div style="text-align: center;">

• Options
    Late to the party but I love those bangs!! I got some in December. I wanted to feel pretty. I also have curly hair so this forces me to at least straighten my bangs around my face.
  • Options

I like the bangs! Dooooo it.

This! I wish my bangs looked like that!

• Options
    You look great with bangs! Go for it!
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
  • Options
    Do it! Do it! Do it! It could be only temporary until your peach fuzz grows out. I also have curly hair and recently considered getting bangs again. Once I get a new hairdresser I'll ask for advice.
  • Options
    I'm late also but daaaaang... ;) go for the bangs. And the highlights.

image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"