January 2013 Moms
Options

finally a decent day

The weather was finally nice enough to get outside today! Anyone else have some Saturday fun pics to share!
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: finally a decent day

• Options
    Try to have some fun tonight. Don't feel guilty, think of it as daddy and R time!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Snow is a thing of my nightmares. It's like probably mid 70s-low 80s here, we're having a community BBQ by the pool later.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugg I wish! It snowed on and off all day and is not supposed to get above 15 for the next week at least! I am glaf your LO had a fun time outside though! Hopefully we can soon!
  • Options
    It's been snowing like crazy all day but it's at least above freezing. It's been so bitterly cold we've been holed up for weeks. I hope you can get outside and enjoy it soon @emja0214
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It has been awful here.  Today was a bit warmer with 15-20 degrees but we are getting hit hard with snow...again.  It never ends.  The snow has been so bad this Winter that DD and I have barely left the house.  
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    I so wish we could get outside! It was 1 here today but with windchill it was still -15. :( I feel like this polar vortex is never going to leave us!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"