OT MommyCon - Page 3 — The Bump
Cloth Diapering

OT MommyCon

Re: OT MommyCon

• If ITK's wearing the lace bootie socks, back the fuck up.  her shiv is in there
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Into+the+Kittytheultimatesakstoneycakes
  • Mandmeesh said:
    Lol what if we all meet and hate each other and the board dies.

RIP CD board, you were loved. :((
    and then all the Chicago girls will meet up and turn into besties and run the CD world
    no WAY

I'll cut a bitch before I see that happen!
    And this is why we're not having a sleepover at @Mandmeesh 's house.

MandmeeshtheultimatesakInto+the+Kitty[Deleted User]
  • Loading the player...
  • Mandmeesh said:

and then all the Chicago girls will meet up and turn into besties and run the CD world
    no WAY

And this is why we're not having a sleepover at @Mandmeesh 's house.
    HEY!!! ITK will cut a bitch, not me.  I make muffins and baked goods for my guests

stoneycakesInto+the+Kitty
  • Mandmeesh said:
    If ITK's wearing the lace bootie socks, back the fuck up.  her shiv is in there

Lol, kill me if it's August (assuming that's around when it'll be) and I'm wearing boots. Or socks, for that matter!
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
    Mandmeesh
  • Mandmeesh said:

Lol, kill me if it's August (assuming that's around when it'll be) and I'm wearing boots. Or socks, for that matter!
    oh yeah.  sorry, I'm stuck in the Ice Age here in PA

Into+the+KittyCindergurl
  • Mandmeesh said:

Seriously.  I only wear socks during the very coldest months of the year.

Into+the+Kitty
  • I swear to god MH thinks I'm insane.  I am laughing so hard at the computer.  

Into+the+Kitty[Deleted User]
  • and FaceTiming with my sister.  she doesn't get it. llol

• Just wanted to say I'm jealous of this get together.

You know, there's an easy remedy to this...
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    stoneycakesMandmeeshtheultimatesak
  • I'd probably be staying in a hotel just to avoid lots of one day driving. Also, if I ever meet anybody IRL be prepared that I can be almost painfully shy in new social situations. X_X
    It's okay.  We'll just need drinks.

Lmao... Oh my god, can. I seriously pray for there to be some sort of rebranded Alva thing at 10 am when we all get there. And we all just exchange knowing looks and pull out our secret flasks and get hammered.
    LLOL MH would probably go for it lol. But I already bought my Chicago ticket! And plane tickets are hella expensive. Remember when you could fly round trip for like 50 bucks??
    I think they were that cheap because the chances for hijackers were higher 

too soon?

Into+the+Kittyblondolphn
  • I'd probably be staying in a hotel just to avoid lots of one day driving. Also, if I ever meet anybody IRL be prepared that I can be almost painfully shy in new social situations. X_X

Lmao... Oh my god, can. I seriously pray for there to be some sort of rebranded Alva thing at 10 am when we all get there. And we all just exchange knowing looks and pull out our secret flasks and get hammered.
    LLOL MH would probably go for it lol. But I already bought my Chicago ticket! And plane tickets are hella expensive. Remember when you could fly round trip for like 50 bucks??

Tell him it's a whole different thing. They are months apart, he will totally have forgotten.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    MandmeeshChichigo
  • Mandmeesh said:

Seriously.  I only wear socks during the very coldest months of the year.

Watch out, don't show your toes around ITK...

WTH, MK?  Call them up and demand to exchange it! 

MandmeeshInto+the+Kitty

Tell him it's a whole different thing. They are months apart, he will totally have forgotten.

Er, I mean, be totally upfront and honest with your spouse...
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Mandmeesh[Deleted User]
  • The Austin one is only a week from my due date. I would LOVE to go but I don't think being 4 hours from my hospital, and more importantly my doc, is a great idea :-( Boo
  • No, you were right the first time, ITK. Brilliant!

MandmeeshInto+the+Kitty
  • Mandmeesh said:

no WAY

This would mean you would need to come to Chicago as well.
    Into+the+Kitty[Deleted User]CLLDLL
  • ITK, you need a knife shaped flask.

MandmeeshInto+the+Kitty
  • stoneycakesstoneycakes
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    edited February 2014
  • edited February 2014

Hmm... but my bra is where I keep my knife... image
    ETA before you ask, yes this is my sexy, flat, non stretch marked tummy.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Mandmeesh[Deleted User][Deleted User]Cindergurl
  • Don't worry, ITK.  I'll share my wine as long as you promise to shank anyone that causes me trouble.

Into+the+KittytheultimatesakMandmeesh[Deleted User]
  • I have an eco friendly beer carrier.  It's called my belly.

LLOL
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • @chickypoo2468 Do you see what you're missing?  Put some of that tax refund away for tix to Philly! Pretty please!

theultimatesakInto+the+KittyMandmeesh
  • We should do a CD board chat room. Is that even possible?
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    CLLDLLMandmeeshblondolphn
    I have often thought this.  I have no idea how to do it, though.  And obviously I haven't cared enough to type it into the all knowing google, haha.

Into+the+KittyMandmeesh
    I have often thought this.  I have no idea how to do it, though.  And obviously I haven't cared enough to type it into the all knowing google, haha.

Lol, yeah, posting about it is pretty much all the effort I'm willing to expend.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    stoneycakesMandmeesh
  • CLLDLLCLLDLL
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    edited February 2014
    Mandmeesh said:

obviously, that is possible…to hate one another,  but,  I doubt it

Dying over here. I read the beginning of this thread yesterday & was like " oh bummer nothing near me" and haven't opened it since. This makes me want to buy a plane ticket to Philly and take a vacation without my family. Seriously. Meeting you ladies would be awesome!

We should do a CD board chat room. Is that even possible?

I think you just go to tiny chat and set it up. TTGP used to do it all the time back when we were TTC G. G thinks he needs a bath and the boob or I'd try it now for you.

image imageimageimage

Into+the+Kittystoneycakes[Deleted User]
  • I just googled this and you can actually set up a chat room using your camera and microphone!  I was thinking about typing in a chat room, but it would be super fun to see and hear people.  It's not hard to do.  We could still use our bump SNs and anyone who wanted to stay anonymous could wear a ski mask, LLOL!

CLLDLLInto+the+KittyMandmeesh
  • @CLLDLL do it! Fly to Philly!  

CLLDLLMandmeeshInto+the+Kitty
  • Lol, I lied. I created one on Chatzy.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Mandmeesh
  • Lol, I lied. I created one on Chatzy.
    Like back in the day? Or have you been running a secret CD board chat room unbeknownst to me?

MandmeeshInto+the+Kitty
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards