Infertility

**february hopeful hearts** 1/27 check-in

2»

Re: **february hopeful hearts** 1/27 check-in

• Thanks all, for your words of encouragement!  I postd on the most recent update, but thought I would let you know here that our initial reports have been good and it looks like we're forging ahead.  We may cycle again bfore transfer, depending on how many come out euploid after the PGS.  But knowing that it's only a possibility is a lot better than feeling like it's an eventuality.  I'll, of course, keep you guys posted.  Thank you so much for all of your support, I don't know what I'd do without you ladies!

All welcome
    Me (35), DH (32) married in May 2013
    Dx PCOS 2006 DX hypothyroid 2013
    11/2013-Hysteroscopy to remove mystery scar tissue
    11/2013 IUI #1 using Femara and Repronex- switched to IVF for too many follies and then cancelled due to lack of growth after more than three weeks of playing with the meds
    1/2/14 New doc, new office: Add Metformin 1500mg, Synthroid increased to 75mcg, bunch of OTC supplements
    1/28/14 ER # 1 and 2 (yes, that's two ERs in one cycle...long story) 14R, 14M, 12F, 5 made it to blast for CCS biopsy
    2/25/14 CCS results in: three healthy frosties!!
    4/10/14 FET cancelled due to mucus and lining.  Different med protocol for FET 1.2
    5/2/14 Transfer of one CCS'd and completely hatched 6 day blast
    5/11/14 BFP!!!   First Beta 99  5/13/14 Second Beta 170

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"