Cloth Diapering

OT MommyCon

Re: OT MommyCon

• Mandmeesh said:
    Mandmeesh said:
    @Mandmeesh Maybe I'll see you there! ;)

[-O<
    Once they announce the when/where….I am going to go.  In all seriousness, my knees might buckle if we really got to see each other.  I might look like this  :-O or this  ^:)^
    OMG, are you guys actually going to reveal your identities to each other?  I want in.  But Philly is a loooooong drive for me.  Not as far as Chicago, though. Almost doable.
    I would…but I'm not going to blink or move too quickly.  I don't want to scare away the sweet, skittish deer ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So seriously, it looks like the MommyCon in Philly would be late summer, early fall.  I think I could make it happen.  Who wants to meet me?  Also, I probably wouldn't want to bring DS.  Is that a major party foul at the MommyCon, LOL?
  • Loading the player...
  • So seriously, it looks like the MommyCon in Philly would be late summer, early fall.  I think I could make it happen.  Who wants to meet me?  Also, I probably wouldn't want to bring DS.  Is that a major party foul at the MommyCon, LOL?
    ME!!!!!!!!!!!

• and I'm pretty sure they don't serve wine there…..so, if you're hoping to leave your DS home so you can enjoy wine, you're looking for some other Con ;)

• It is about a 3 1/2 to 4 hour trip for us.
    I am at the base of Wisconsins thumb. :)

get outta town! I'm in Racine.

Yeah I'm in Two Rivers. :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Blo-no

Sister lives in Washington/ Peoria area.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mandmeesh said:
    and I'm pretty sure they don't serve wine there…..so, if you're hoping to leave your DS home so you can enjoy wine, you're looking for some other Con ;)
    But aren't we all going out and getting loaded afterwards?
  • A few of the ladies in my BWI group went to the one in Oregon last year. I really wanted to go to it this year, but the closest one to us will be in Colorado and it's supposed to be some weird hippie camping thing. I'll pass.

Yeeeeeeah I don't know if I would want to go then, camping with a baby doesn't really sound like a fun time to me. :/
    Totally changing the subject back, but camping with a baby is surprisingly fun and easy. It's when they get older that scares me.

Camping with 4 babies this fall.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• @stoneycakes @mandmeesh I am seriously considering. We have a few things we may have as scheduling conflicts depending on when it ends up being, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • ChichigoChichigo member
    edited February 2014
    OMG, are you guys actually going to reveal your identities to each other?  I want in.  But Philly is a loooooong drive for me.  Not as far as Chicago, though. Almost doable.
    That makes me feel like a superhero. Probably because I watched Watchmen and The Tick.

etA: my iPad and I both suck at quotes-I tried to only quote the part I was responding to.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Squeeeeee! The idea of a meeting you guys IRL makes me very excited!
  • Squeeeeee! The idea of a meeting you guys IRL makes me very excited!
    me too.  I am going to purchase the ticket as soon as they come available for Philly.  I'm so excited!

• Mandmeesh said:
    Squeeeeee! The idea of a meeting you guys IRL makes me very excited!
    me too.  I am going to purchase the ticket as soon as they come available for Philly.  I'm so excited!
    Would you be able to stay overnight in Philly?  This is like serious travel for me.  I'm hoping I don't get there and y'all are like "catch you later" at 5 o'clock.  I would need a hotel.
  • Blo-no

I went to school there.
  • I will not be staying in a hotel.  It's a 1.5 hour drive for me, so not necessary.  Unfortunately, my house is small so I can't host any guests 

(I was trying to find a gif or picture of some evil hostess, but I couldn't. a picture of a hostess cupcake came up. lol)

• Mandmeesh said:
    I will not be staying in a hotel.  It's a 1.5 hour drive for me, so not necessary.  Unfortunately, my house is small so I can't host any guests 

(I was trying to find a gif or picture of some evil hostess, but I couldn't. a picture of a hostess cupcake came up. lol)
    I'm sure it's actually because you fear we are all ax murderers. I understand ;)
  • NVandGZ said:

Blo-no

I went to school there.
    I word it that way so you either know it or you don't.....

I met a bunch of ladies off a scrapbooking website that I belong to. It was amazing!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• I'd probably be staying in a hotel just to avoid lots of one day driving. Also, if I ever meet anybody IRL be prepared that I can be almost painfully shy in new social situations. X_X
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • I'd probably be staying in a hotel just to avoid lots of one day driving. Also, if I ever meet anybody IRL be prepared that I can be almost painfully shy in new social situations. X_X
    don't worry, ITK, we'll take good care of you.  I'll whip @stoneycakes and @secretagentkate into shape.  That's what those backpack leashes are for, right?

don't worry, ITK, we'll take good care of you.  I'll whip @stoneycakes and @secretagentkate into shape.  That's what those backpack leashes are for, right?
    I'm pretty sure I'll be driving to this thing even if I'm in the middle of labor if it means I get to pull the mask off the elusive ITK!
    stop it! don't be so scary! ;)

I'm pretty sure I'll be driving to this thing even if I'm in the middle of labor if it means I get to pull the mask off the elusive ITK!

Lol, then I can almost guarantee that the trip won't be worth it.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    It's okay.  We'll just need drinks.
  • @chickypoo2468 leave L and S with your H and just fly with J. We want you there too!! Tell him he has to.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • @chickypoo2468 leave L and S with your H and just fly with J. We want you there too!! Tell him he has to.
    You need to be there.  no questions asked MK

• Mandmeesh said:
    @chickypoo2468 leave L and S with your H and just fly with J. We want you there too!! Tell him he has to.
    You need to be there.  no questions asked MK
    Yes! You have to.  I'm actually thinking about flying, too, because driving that far by myself sounds awful and the tickets aren't much more than I'd spend on gas.

Lmao... Oh my god, can. I seriously pray for there to be some sort of rebranded Alva thing at 10 am when we all get there. And we all just exchange knowing looks and pull out our secret flasks and get hammered.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage

Lmao... Oh my god, can. I seriously pray for there to be some sort of rebranded Alva thing at 10 am when we all get there. And we all just exchange knowing looks and pull out our secret flasks and get hammered.
    my flask isn't secret

• I will bring a rebranded Alva for you, ITK. I'll pull it out of my pocket and be like "Guys, I got a really good deal on this on zulilly and I wanted to show you in person!"
  • Lol what if we all meet and hate each other and the board dies.

RIP CD board, you were loved. :((
    imageimageimage
    imageimage

It would be even better if TrendyBumz had a table 

Omg, I'm dying.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • obviously, that is possible…to hate one another,  but,  I doubt it

Ugh that would be the worst! What would I do while DS sleeps?

and then all the Chicago girls will meet up and turn into besties and run the CD world
    no WAY

• Mandmeesh said:
    Lol what if we all meet and hate each other and the board dies.

and then all the Chicago girls will meet up and turn into besties and run the CD world
    no WAY

I'll cut a bitch before I see that happen!
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"