Health & Exercise
Options

Belly support bands?

Please tell me these exist and where to find one.  I have been working out and as my belly gets bigger, my back needs just a little more support.  Is there some type of belly/back support band?  If so, anyone know where to get one?

BFP 10/1/2010 MMC D&C at 11w4d
BFP 3/15/2011 M/C at 6w
BFP 5/25/2011 DS1 born 1:11pm on 1/16/2012
BFP 10/18/2013 EDD 6/28/2014 GROW BABY GROW!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Belly support bands?

• Options
    My BFF swears by the Gabriella band- she was able to keep working out right up to the delivery of both of her kids- including weight lifting, spinning, and using the elliptical. She ran through about 32 weeks both times as well, stopping bc it felt weird.
    Good luck!

Mommy to R (8.23.11) and K (6.21.14).

• Options
    I bought mine at Motherhood Maternity.  They had three to choose from and I tried all of them on.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use the It's You Babe Mini Cradle. it's like 15 bucks on amazon, it seems to be just enough support without over doing it. It gets a ton of reviews and I find it worth the purchase. I have continued running and I'm 30 weeks now, last pregnancy without the band I was pretty much done running at 25ish weeks. 
  • Options
    I have the Gabrialla band. I got it to try relieving the pressure on my bladder and it wasn't much help there. It felt supportive while I was running and walking. I had a mild backache later that night, which may have been unrelated. Others have raved about it, so give it a shot. And it's only $30 on Amazon. The size chart is pretty accurate, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"