December 2011 Moms
Options

What's up?

I have Fridays off so I'm hanging out with my heated blanket wishing DS would take a nap already. He has been waking up at 3am and I think it's due to teeth. Anyone have plans for the weekend? We're having a little Super Bowl party Sunday which means we will probably spend Saturday cleaning. DH and I decided last night that I am not going to get another depo shot. We're going to wait until 3 months post LASIK, and if I don't need any adjustments, were going to TTC! I'm hoping it goes just as smoothly as last time, but I'm not holding my breath because after reading up about TTC after depo, I'm thinking there will be lots of bfn's. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Re: What's up?

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    No plans this weekend. DH has to work Saturday.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay, T, that's exciting! I hope you will get a nice surprise BFP. :-) 

We need to cut down the persimmon tree in our backyard this weekend and move the big bush next to it. We will get a studio shed built next week some time and it will go in the spot where the tree is right now. It will be DH's new home office, so that he has some peace and silence to work rather than hearing a newborn baby and toddler all day in a few weeks. I am excited, because it frees up our 3rd bedroom for my desk and baby's crib once she hits 4 months or so and before she STTN. Once she does that, she'll be moving in with Alex. 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    -T--T- member
    If DH didn't watch sports, we wouldn't be doing anything either, but he does so I have to go along with it… I could care less. I grew up with my brothers working on cars so the whole sports thing is new for me!
    I like the job! It's really nice to get out of the house. I am working Saturdays during tax season, and I really like that DH and DS get to have some bonding time. The only thing that frustrates me is his nap schedule. It used to be from about 1 to 3, but now it's all over the place! Sometimes he naps at the sitter, sometimes he naps ALL afternoon. Not that I don't mind getting things done, but I miss playing with him those days! I am super excited to be getting a paycheck and contributing financially. I am in shopping mode all the time though, it's like I need a whole new professional wardrobe, and really I don't, I just never felt the need to spend money on clothes that nobody was going to see. 
  • Options
    We have a SB party too which I'm sort of dreading because DD is not a calm, quiet baby like DS was. I also am made to feel uncomfortable about nursing around this group so I envision her screaming while I'm trying to feed her in some bathroom or something. Suuuper relaxing...NOT! DS loves seeing his cousins though so he should enjoy it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @-T-: Good luck with LASIK, and with TTC! Very exciting.

My parents are up from Florida to meet DS2 this weekend. Thus far their visit has consisted of my stepmother falling asleep in a chair, and DH and my dad taking DS1 sledding.

As for the Super Bowl, my parents will be gone by then, and I'm sending DH out to a party (I'm just not comfortable taking DS2 out around that many people just yet) so I'll be home alone with the kiddos.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"