Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Sadly joining you

Well, I naturally miscarried at work last night. I hope you don't mind hearing my story. It helps to tell it.

I got my bfp on New Years Eve. I was charting my ovulation and knew the exact day I ovulated. I have PCOS, and this is DH and I's first baby, and it was our first cycle trying. I was blessed to have gotten pregnant on the first try, when I didn't know if I'd be fertile at all. The day after my bfp, I started spotting brown. I was fit in at the doctor the next Monday, and had an ultrasound Tuesday at 5 weeks. My uterus was empty and my betas were only 470. I grieved the loss of the pregnancy this day, however my betas two days later tripled and rose to 1520. I was relieved and cautiously excited. The spotting continued on and off, and an ultrasound at 6 weeks 6 days revealed only a gestational sac and yolk sac. My betas were 10,600. Again normal, but very low normal. At this point I was measuring 1 week and 2 days behind. Another ultrasound this past Monday revealed a heartbeat, yet it also revealed a 6 week 1 day sized bean when I was supposed to be 7 weeks 6 days. I knew deep down that there was no way I could be measuring almost 2 weeks too small and things still be ok. My husband was optimistic, and we revealed our pregnancy to our families, but told them about our measuring small. I spotted red after the internal ultrasound, and went to work Tuesday night. Around 9pm, I had to find a pad because I could feel blood dripping into my panties. It quickly got worse, and when I would stand blood would drip out. When I sat on the toilet, clots and blood poured out. I never hurt or cramped one time, and physically felt fine besides the bleeding. I went to the ER, where a transvag ultrasound revealed I had passed all but a little fluid. The worst was over by 3am. I wasn't pregnant anymore.

I am stuck at my parents house and DH with his about an hour away due to ice on the roads, so I haven't even gotten to hug him yet and grieve with him.

I'm devastated, but deep down I think I knew something wasn't right the entire time. My baby wasn't growing like it was supposed to.

The month of January 2014 was the best month of my life. I became a mother. I sadly trudge into February without my sweet baby in my belly anymore. I hope to look to you ladies for support in the near future.

Thanks for listening.
Me(29), DH (29)
Married December 2011     TTC#1 Since November 2013
Dec. 2013... BFP! 12/31/13... Natural M/C 1/29/14 (8 weeks)
July 2014...BFP!... 17dpo beta 581...19dpo beta 1419!!.. stick baby, stick!
EDD: 3/20/15.. It's a boy!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Sadly joining you

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I just joined this 'club no one wants to belong to' today...this is my 2nd miscarriage. The first weeks after a miscarriage are the hardest as your body and mind learn how to heal and come to terms but for me it has never gotten better. I am hoping this board will provide me some relief and I hope it does the same for you. We all feel your pain, you are not alone. Hope you get to hug your husband VERY SOON. I don't know how I would cope without mine.
  • ((Hugs)) sorry

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry your loss. I know right now the pain and the grief can be all consuming, but inside this Pandora's box of a situation there is a ray of hope. You can get pregnant, which sounds like is a personal victory. Hang in there.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. We are all linked by these tragedies and hopefully we can find some solace within eachother. No one else truly understands like other mothers of lost angels. I will send you Ts&Ps for your healing.

Me: 28 
    DH: 34

IUD out 8/29/13 and TTC since then.
    BFP 12/29/13
    Bleeding 1/17/14 with LO showing 10 days smaller.
    NMC 1/26/14

Continued trying every month. Began seeing RE 7/2014.

12/2/14 got first Rx for Clomid for following cycle.
    12/3/14 BFP!!!
    No heartbeat at 8w4d. D&C scheduled for Jan 7, 14 

• Nannabee21,

First of all I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. The exact same thing happened to me two days ago. Right down to the starting off spotting brown.

Please stay strong. Did you know that it is easier for you to conceive a healthy baby the first 6 months after a miscarriage?

Best wishes! Keep us all updated <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"