Nebraska Babies
Options

OB recommendation: Dr. Judith Scott, Dr. Rebecca Jacobi, or Dr. Gema Simmons?

I just found out I’m pregnant and currently looking for an OB. Dr. Judith Scott, Dr. Rebecca Jacobi and Dr. Gema Simmons were recommended.  I live in West Omaha and would like to stay close to the home.  Does anyone has any experience with these doctors? Or if there is one hospital you would recommend over the other? Dr. Scott and Dr. Jacobi are with Methodist Women and Dr. Simmons is with Lakeside.  Thank you so much in advance. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Re: OB recommendation: Dr. Judith Scott, Dr. Rebecca Jacobi, or Dr. Gema Simmons?

• Options
    I am 27 weeks and I go to Methodist Women's Center....I have had a good experience with everyone there, from reproductive to ultrasounds to regular prenatal visits. My OB is Marilyn Lowe, she is a Midwife, she is very easy going and will take the time to answer any questions you may have. She works under Dr. Martin, whom have been around for a long time, so I feel I am in good care.
  • Options
    I live all the way out in Bellevue BUT I drive to the Methodist hospital on 192nd and Dodge, There is NO better place to have a baby :) I use Dr. Nancy Mathews and I used her for my son 8 yrs ago. <3 her and I could NOT recommend her highly enough!!!! Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't had experience with Dr. Simmons, but my mom has- not for pregnancy, but something else.  She said Dr. Simmons was really good and took the time to answer all of her questions.  My mom highly recommended her to me for an OB.  I didn't go to her due to location, but would have if I lived further west.  Hope this helps and congrats!
  • Options
    I would highly recommend Dr. Simmons! She is very informative at every appointment.  She is my doctor (I'm at 30 weeks), however, I'm delivering at Methodist Women's.  She is very flexible!
  • Options
    I see Dr Ann Sullivan at Alegent Lakeside. Been seeing her for years and she had always been great with any questions. I had to have a D & C this past June and whenI went in for a follow up she really sat and talked with me. Asked the physical questions and then asked how I was doing emotionally and made sure to ask about the Hubs too. Great lady

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I see dr mark Carlson at women's. Love.
  • Options
    I see Dr. Jacobi and have been really happy so far.  I am only 19 weeks but all of my experiences at Methodist have been excellent.  I would definitely recommend Dr. Jacobi to anybody.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

I see Dr. Scott at Methodist, she was recommended to me and she is wonderful!

Me:34 DH:33

TTC since 2013

Unexplained infertility

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"