1st Trimester

Worried--advice please!

Hey all,
I am 7weeks and 4 days pregnant. I just got back from my first ultrasound. The tech found the baby in the cervix and baby even had a strong heartbeat which was sooo relieving!  (And incredible to see) My only concern is that I am having spotting, sometimes heavy and sometimes not so bad. The doc. said that my cervix is closed but bleeding is still a sign of possible miscarriage. So Im worried, have any of you had problems with bleeding around this time or at all?
Thank you in advance!

Re: Worried--advice please!

• Did you mean that it's in your uterus? If it's truly in your cervix then it'd be a cervical ectopic pregnancy and that would change my answer...

Assuming the former, bleeding and spotting is fairly common. Did you discuss with your doctor what is normal vs. when you should be concerned?

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I was gonna ask the same question...do you mean the tech found the baby in your uterus? Bleeding/spotting is normal. I had slight bleeding/spotting from 7-15 weeks. It was worrisome, but try to relax and think positive and everything will be fine.
  • Loading the player...
  • lol, sorry yes, I did mean the baby is in the uterus :) Thank you for catching that.
    Im glad to hear that some bleeding/spotting is normal. So scary seeing blood, I automatically thought the worst.
  • I think you should ask your OB for some progestorone cream. Sporting is ok, but not bleeding. But the most important is that your baby heartbeat is fine!! Congrats!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"