August 2013 Moms
Options

It sounded like a good idea at the time...

Post a good idea you've had that turned into a bad one. It doesn't have to be about LO. Be funny and don't hold back*!

*I can't promise that you won't get flamed

I will start:

Making jello shots with cheap cups. Molten jello melted the cups, destroyed my counter top and burned my hand pretty bad.

Aaaaaaaand go!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It sounded like a good idea at the time...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I finished school( 18 years old) my dh and some friends of mine and I travelled around Europe by train. When we got off one train in Italy we took a lift with a strange man. It was only after he dropped us off at the hostel that we realised how stupid we were! He hung around the hostel for a few days as well which was kind of creepy! :(
    imageimage
    Leo John, Born August 12th 2013

• Options
    Menthol cigarettes after a night of drinking.
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Options
    During hurricane Katrina- a whole bottle of red wine. No power and a red wine hangover the next day in August down south. Still hurts thinking of that day!
    Aug.13 May Siggy Challenge: Moms
  • Options
    Liquor pong instead of beer pong.. With SoCo
  • Options
    BunnyferBunnyfer member
    edited January 2014
    Seeing how fast I could drink a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20. I was puking in the bathroom for hours, and it was blue

• Options
    Flavored Vodka. That is all.

• Options
    Daaaaaaaaaamn Blonders!

• Options

Taking a "shot" (a chug of the can) of 4-Loco every time the song said the word "Shot." (shot shot shot shottsssss…) 

I was in a car waiting to go into a party and ended up finishing about 75% of the can just during that song. I tried to get out of the car and fell on the curb and just laid in the grass while my friends went in. 

Orrrrr there was the time when DH and I had been dating for about 2 months and I went out to "dinner" before he got into town. (We were long distance.) The bar had a special on $1 flavored vodka shots and $2.50 32oz beers. My friend tried to drive me home and I gave her directions to my old house that I had just moved out of a week before. The people came out and yelled "she doesn't live here anymore." So, she took me to DH's house and I broke the door trying to get in. No one was there and I threw my purse and broke my phone screen. I decided that they (DH and his friends) must be at the bar about a mile away so I walked. Bare foot. No phone. No credit card. No ID. The road I walked on was going through construction and a car almost hit me. I remember getting into the car with them (it was a family) and the dad giving the two kids a lecture of what alcohol could do to you and using me as an example. They dropped me off at the bar and I didn't see anyone I knew. I tried to leave to walk back when I ran into a boy from h/s who then drove me to DH's house. He was pissed, and all I could do was tell him how scary my adventure was. 
    I'm starting to think you have a drinking problem lol

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options
    LOL Blonders wins!!
    Aug.13 May Siggy Challenge: Moms
  • Options

Liquor pong instead of beer pong.. With SoCo

Yep! I don't drink beer, so I've played pong with just about everything else. I usually stuck to Smirnoff Ice, Mike's Hard Lemonade, and the like, but one time, I thought it would be fun to play with Everclear lemonade. Apparently, I later tried to eat a Jell-O shot off the ground and then stumbled back to my dorm through the campus gardens with DH (then just BF). Oops!

Also, at my college reunion, I went all out the first day/night: started with frozen margs around noon and then proceeded to drink lots of cheap bubbly, way too many vodka martinis, and more cheap bubbly. The next morning, I woke with the worst hangover of my life, and it lasted for the next 2 days. I felt like I might die.

• Options
    More than 2 moonshine soaked cherries. Then taking a shot of the "juice". DH made me switch to honest to goodness koolaid.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    This is me reading these:

A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Options
    Since a lot of these are drinking related....

That time I thought it was an excellent idea to drink 1/2 a bottle of scotch while camping. I'm almost unhappy that I remember everything....

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Options
    My cousin and I drove by this sign that said "crocodile farm" was low on gas...thought it would be quick...kid you not 6 miles later we arrived...there were 2 crocodiles. I was scared for my life...we kept passing scary dudes with machetes...if we would have ran out of gas I would have been so scared...two white girls in the middle of Mexican jungle...wowza!
  • Options
    13ish jagger bombs. Lotsa throw up out the window of a moving car and a broken kitchen window( Unknown how) I will never touch jagger or monster again.
  • Options
    21st bday, clubbing in NYC, my cousin says "what do you want your first legal drink to be?" I say "Long Island iced tea"

It seemed like a good idea. Until I made an ass of myself making out with a random friend of a friend all over the dance floor and puking in the ladies room (not in a toilet, alas) while my BFF who HATES doing so held my hair.

Good times.
    Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

• Options
    Sharing a bottle of Tequila straight with a friend by only taking shots. I think it took only 15 min to finish.

An hour later in a deep ditch throwing up on a pretty busy highway. Trying to get out also, that didn't go well. I can't count how many times I fell back in that ditch. Oooooo good times!

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options
    kanned0121kanned0121 member
    edited January 2014
    BellaOso said:

DH is automatically good at everything he tries. He just is. Athletics, art, literally anything - it's his forte.

I got a sewing machine hoping to teach myself to sew. I have had it for 10 months. Guess who can fucking sew and who fucking can't.
    X(

I'm afraid this will be me! I just ordered a sewing machine for my birthday.... When I told my mom she laughed.. :(

Edit: posted before I was ready.
  • Options
    nnikki10 said:

13ish jagger bombs. Lotsa throw up out the window of a moving car and a broken kitchen window( Unknown how) I will never touch jagger or monster again.

I've only been drunk twice, and both times it involved jagger bombs. I refuse to touch those now!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options
    Buying a standard car when I didn't know how to drive it. Burned the clutch in a day. Oops! Well, it was under warranty and I told the shop my friends drove it.

Ahem. So my roommate taught me. He drive it home from the dealership when I bought it, he thought he could teach me by just explaining what he did as he drove it.

Ya, that didn't work.

The car was awesome when I could finally drive it. 2 door Audi TT convertible. Hott!
  • Options
    Two dogs would be fun, I said.... I'll walk and play with them everyday, I said.... Two dogs in our small house isn't a problem, I said....
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• Options
    LEMSA said:

Buying a standard car when I didn't know how to drive it. Burned the clutch in a day. Oops! Well, it was under warranty and I told the shop my friends drove it.

Ahem. So my roommate taught me. He drive it home from the dealership when I bought it, he thought he could teach me by just explaining what he did as he drove it.

Ya, that didn't work.

The car was awesome when I could finally drive it. 2 door Audi TT convertible. Hott!

Totally jelly! That's one of my dream cars
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"