November 2013 Moms

1st tri gem

This girl needs to take 100 mg of a chill pill.

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12245316/first-pregnancy-and-scared#latest

Please read the part about the hospital trying to electrocute her grandma's cousin's neighbor's bird-sitter or whatever. Bwahaha

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 1st tri gem

• Whoa! Before I even read the comments I was wondering as well if it was a real post.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • I wasn't that wordy or that freaked out but none of those issues seem particularly worthy of being mocked. How many miscarriage/threatened m/c posts did we have here? How many women are told that any tiny drop of alcohol is going to cause FAS? How many women hate hospitals and want no part of delivering in one?

The OP clearly has some anxiety issues that need to be managed and she's heard a few too many fish tales about L&D, but none of those fears is all that outlandish.
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Loading the player...
  • Meh.. I didn't mean to tease about the FAS or mc fears, those are part of 1st tri (and beyond, for the mc fears, I think we all worry to some degree).

I do find it funny if her fear of hospitals comes from that one story. I pictured a nurse trying to throw a plugged in toaster in the tub, Addams-family style.

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
    ~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"