TTC After a Loss
Options

~~Ladies In Waiting~~

2»

Re: ~~Ladies In Waiting~~

• Options
    @blue2mango i understand the waiting sucks! for me i also waited a few weeks to naturally miscarry, then the few weeks for betas to drop, then a looooong 60+ days for AF. it is maddening and i hope the next stage of waiting is not too long

@holdingouthope where in florida did you live? and where are you living now?

Missed M/C natural cycle 10/2013

DX PCOS 3/2014

2 cycles Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + TI - no response stair-stepped to Clomid 75 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Folistim + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim  - no response, repeated Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI = success! 12/2014

Beta 1 - 15 dpiui, 324, Beta 2 - 17 dpiui 750. Twins!!

My Blog: pcosandpizza.blogspot.com

• Options
    Hello ladies! @megrae12 thanks for running this.
    I still have absolutley no signs of AF, no cramping, no brownish cm, no spotting, nothing. I am starting to get frustrated with it.  We are at 39 days since mc. It feel like so much longer, maybe because I waited 4 weeks for my body to nmc and it never did. It has been what feels like the never ending process! AHHHHHHHHHH! Thats what I want to do. I just had a draw after waiting 2 weeks because I was at 200 last time. I am hoping to get my results tomorrow and then I pan to talk to my midwife about everything. Oh and that pain I was feeling last check in just went away on Sunday and hasn't come back so I decided not to call my mw about it. Ill let her know when I call her next. FX'ed my numbers are super low!
    @hollynleana I am sorry to hear about the bfn. I was thinking of you the past couple days because I knew you would be able to test. (I remember this because I o'ed on October 14th and got my bfp Oct 26th so your iui was the same date number as mine just different month, does that make sense?) 
    @momtobe85 Welcome to LIW, as you can read above I've been waiting 39 days & am annoyed as crap AF hasn't showed. I hope yours doesn't take that long!
    QOTW:Fall-I love the colors and the crispness in the air. Fall to me is just a beautiful time for nature.
    I am sorry, sweetie. That is so frustrating. AF is such a fickle little witch. Hopefully, your numbers have gone down enough so that you can get AF soon. ((Hugs)) sweetie. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Hey ladies!
    This is my first time participating in a TTCAL check-in. This one seems to best fit where I'm at right now. My siggy has details of what we've been up to so far and sorta the plan going forward. But here's a little intro:

Today, I'm waiting for AF to show. I thought we had a good chance this cycle, but spotting started yesterday and temp dropped to cover line this morning, so AF is definitely on her way. We are also waiting through February, voluntarily TTA because I have to put my rank list for internship in by next week and won't know the results of the internship match until late February (why does this impact TTC? Because the internship contract runs from 9/1/14-8/31/15, so if I'm KU with an EDD during that range, I have to break the contract and that is BAD). If I don't match to internship, then we're back to TTC starting in March, but it's a 3 week wait before I know what's coming next. We do have a consult set up with an RE in March (happy birthday to me?), and DH is getting an SA before then, so hopefully this month "off" will help clarify what's been happening and/or what to do going forward.
    Welcome to LIW! I am sorry for the temp drop, that is such a heartache. What will your internship be in? I think it is smart you are going TTA during the getting a contract, etc. Hopefully you will hear something about your internship contract! ((Hugs)) 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options

@megrae12 - thanks for the check-in.

Sadly I am no longer in the 2WW. Got BFN yesterday.  Just waiting for AF so we can start another cycle! 

You may be surprised to hear I am a kinda low tech girl - I keep my temps on paper, and since all of my cycles are closely monitored by my RE I have found little point in using FF for charting.

Good luck to the rest of the ladies on here and lots of hugs!!

BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13
    ~*~*~December 2014 PGaL ~*~*~
    Rainbow baby born on 12/19/2014

• Options
    @holdingouthope I'm about 45 min from west palm :)

@emily_sharp welcome to the checkin i bet the next few weeks will be hard waiting but this is a good place for support

Missed M/C natural cycle 10/2013

DX PCOS 3/2014

2 cycles Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + TI - no response stair-stepped to Clomid 75 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Folistim + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim  - no response, repeated Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI = success! 12/2014

Beta 1 - 15 dpiui, 324, Beta 2 - 17 dpiui 750. Twins!!

My Blog: pcosandpizza.blogspot.com

• Options
  • Options

@megrae12 - thanks for the check-in.

Sadly I am no longer in the 2WW. Got BFN yesterday.  Just waiting for AF so we can start another cycle! 

You may be surprised to hear I am a kinda low tech girl - I keep my temps on paper, and since all of my cycles are closely monitored by my RE I have found little point in using FF for charting.

Good luck to the rest of the ladies on here and lots of hugs!!

I am sorry about the BFN, that sucks. Wow, I commend you for charting on paper. I am actually intimidated by it that way! Crazy, I know. ((Hugs)) love. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    ToriGirl2014 nice to see someone else also does a paper chart.  I added all mine to ff after a bunch of my old ones got tossed in the garbage and now I don't have the data.  I guess two places is better but I like it on paper better.
    Me DOR amh .64 ng/mL  
    DH Brain Cancer
    BFP #1 12/11/08 DS born 8/23/09
    BFP#2 10/13/11 DC 11/4/11
    BFP#3 12/6/13 Lost 12/29/13
    Told IVF is the only option and have not found a clinic that will take me.

• Options
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    @emily_sharp That is awesome. I, too, will be getting my Ph.D. (eventually) in Psychology. I just need to decide if I will pursue it in just Rehabilitation psych or Counseling. GL with your dissertation I do not envy you! 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    Thanks Ladies! @megrae12  @masterofallcheese- I'm sorry you had a long wait as well, it is oober frustrating!  @holdingouthope
    The nurse called me today and my numbers from my draw yesterday were at 98. UGH!!  That's only a 100 drop in 2 weeks. blah! I am to be back in 10 days. Where are they usually when AF should start?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"