November 2013 Moms
Options

Share Furbaby Secrets: hair everywhere

My pup doesn't really even shed yet her hair ends up all over the LO and his stuff. I've been using a lint roller to collect hair and know there must be a better way. I could surely google this but since we have sooo man dog mamas on here I thought I would just ask you geniuses. What do you do if anything to remove dog hair? Here is my adorable HeySandy cuddling up!!

imageimageimageimage

Re: Share Furbaby Secrets: hair everywhere

• Options
    We have three dogs, two of which are labs, so I understand this post all too well! DH has made brushing the dogs part of our nighty routine. It has helped, paired with daily vacuuming. We still have hair floating around but it is better. GL

Feb. Siggy Challenge: Favorite SomeEcards. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We have a golden, a lab and a husky.  It's hair central over here.  We brush them a lot and like PP mentioned we have hair free zones.  Our house is pretty big so we just don't really let them upstairs in LO's room.  If they do go up there it isn't often enough to get excessive hair on anything.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you much for the ideas about shedding shampoo, daily brushing and vacuums. I just need to get on top of it because it is really gross to find hair on pacis and on the booger sucker! No clue how it ends up there!!
    imageimageimageimage

• Options
    Definitely vacuum once a day! That's what we do. It's disgusting how much hair I can collect in one vacuum session.
  • Options
    My poor dogs! They used to get baths every 2-3 weeks and deep brushing. Since LO was born I have been a terrible doggy mom, so their hair is everywhere. Vacuuming is all I have time for right now. :-(
  • Options
    I have been a terrible furbaby mom!  I feel so bad... they smell awful and they shed faster than anything I've ever seen.  My personal goal for this weekend is to get these guys to the groomer...

• Options
    @lindsayloring1 yes, my pup will be getting a bath more regularly because we put it on our wall calendar and I will make myself feel guilty if I don't!
    imageimageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"