March 2014 Moms
Options

Moms of multiples

I was just wondering how many there are of us left? Everyone seems to be popping them out like crazy, and honestly I'm freaking out bc it's coming soooo soon.

Re: Moms of multiples

• Options
    BabyVDMBabyVDM member
    edited January 2014
    Still here.  I'm  33 weeks today.  

OB said that at this point if the babies decide to come on their own they won't try to stop them.  Also, that if nothing progresses before 36 weeks they will scedule me to be induced.  

They babies are growing and seem quite content to stay a whle yet so probably at least 2 more weeks for me. 

So totall not ready it's ridiculous.  

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Breast Cancer diagnosis 12/01/2010 - Survivor and Cancer free as of 03/22/2011
    BFP#1 04/12/201
    1 - fetal demise - MC 05/28/2011
    BFP#2 10/14/2011 - fetal demise - MC 12/13/2011
    BFP#3 05/30/2012 - fetal demise - MC 07/23/2012
    IVF#1 02/14/2013 - 2 Beautiful Blasts transferred
    BFP#4 02/25/2013 - BFP - MC and ectopic 03/06/2013

IFV#2 07/02/2013 -BFP#5 - 07/07/2013
    1st Beta 07/11/2013 - 483 (9dp5dt) - 2nd Beta 07/13/2013 1006 (11dp5dt)
    1st U/S 07/31/2013 - TWINS! "The Minions"
    IVF#3 BFP#6 09/01/2015 6dp5dt
    1st Beta 09/05/2015 - 105 - 2nd Beta 09/08/2015 335
    1st U/S 09/22/2015 - .......

• Options
    I'm 32 weeks 3 days, and was told that they will do the c-section at 37 weeks if I don't go into labor before, and it's crazy to think only 4.5 weeks at most!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just want to say I've been thinking about all you MoM's!!!!! I know the end of a twin pregnancy is SO SO SO rough. Hang in there ladies - cant wait to see your babies soon! :)
    photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    32 weeks and still surviving.  Well kind of, last week has been interesting for me.  But scheduled for a c-section on March 4th if they don't come before then.  It is crazy to go from thinking you have 8 weeks to now realizing less than 5 weeks left! 
  • Options
    Delivered my 33 weekers on Monday so I am outty :). Wishing you all the best!!
  • Options
    Mine are still baking! 31+3 here. My ob says if they don't arrive before, that we'll induce at 38 weeks. Knock on wood... mine have been very cooperative so far, both are head down and in perfect position for a vaginal delivery :)
  • Options
    I'm still here, 32 1/2 weeks! I'm hanging on... Kind of. Looks like we are going to schedule something for week 36. The boys are vertex-transverse right now so it's all kind of up in the air...
    Induction of mo/di twin boys scheduled for 2/24! Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options
    Here! 33/3. C-section scheduled for 3/3, which is exactly 38 weeks. A is breech currently, if that changes we will go for induction instead of c-section. Overall I feel good but exhausted.
    Who is still working? Who's on bed rest? Who's going back to work?
    photo 334932ce-4f16-4b35-8d49-b4c5beb158c9.jpg

Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Still here...on bed rest with a hip that seemingly gave out on me. These last few weeks are rough!
  • Options
    I'm still working. My job is pretty laid back, and a normal week for me is usually about 12 hours. I'm planning on going back to work after some time off, but, the babies will go to work with me (one perk of being a nanny)
  • Options
    I am here. 32 +1. Saw my doctor today. Baby A is breech. He said its possible he turns, but they don't have much room so he may stay as is. Scheduled me for a c section for March 12th which is exactly 38 weeks, unless they decide to come before then, but would still be a c section because my doctor doesn't want to do a breech extraction.
  • Options
    I'm still working about 35-40 hours a week( thanks to appointments). Hoping in the next four weeks to take a day off each week just to feel like I can get some stuff done and relax a bit. As for going back... Ehhh...

Anniversary 

• Options
    I'm still working, and taking call... I work for a hospital that is 60 miles from home. It sucks with working full time and squeezing in all of these dr apts. Not to mention the horrible roads from all this damn snow.... Sorry for the little rant! I'm going to work til they come unless put on bed rest.
  • Options
    I'm sooo glad each of you are still hanging on!!! Keep it up!! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Check out my blog: http://blondheimtwins.blogspot.com/

• Options
    I'm still here! We found out this week that while Baby B is still growing, it's not quite as much as the MFM would like to see. If the babies don't come on their own first they want them delivered by 37 weeks. I'm 35 weeks today!

Both babies have been transverse for several weeks but flipping from side to side together. They either like to snuggle or get the best angles to kick each other by keeping their heads together :). I have an OB appointment today and I'm guessing we'll schedule a c-section.

I SAH with my 2.5 yo DS and he's been watching more TV than I care to admit these days. I still feel pretty good overall but I just can't be on the floor to play with him much.

Anyone else still struggling to wrap their head around bringing two babies home?!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

ntdane said:

Anyone else still struggling to wrap their head around bringing two babies home?!

Yeeeeessssssssss.

Me too! These are my first babies, so, I don't even know what to expect with one, let alone two!

• Options

@ntdane and @mselliott08

I have had my babies for 4 weeks tomorrow and still can't wrap my head around it. They are discharging one today and I might be panicking a little bit! I am also a FTM to these twins! Yikesssss but we can do it! ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Check out my blog: http://blondheimtwins.blogspot.com/

• Options
    I already have one at home but I don't know if that makes it better or worse!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @nblondheim I've been keeping up with your blog everyday, I'm so excited that your baby girl is getting discharged. Just a matter of time before your DS is let go as well!

Yeah...I don't know how this whole taking care of two babies thing is going to work out. The logistics of it all have me confused...like will I be able to take them both to their pediatrician by myself? I certainly can't carry both car seats at once! I was telling this to my mom and she reminded me that I have a stroller...duh. LOL, I don't know how I'm going to manage!

I think we're all going to need a lot of patience and a sense of humor to get through the first weeks...and maybe some energy drinks ;)
  • Options

@nblondheim I've been keeping up with your blog everyday, I'm so excited that your baby girl is getting discharged. Just a matter of time before your DS is let go as well!

Yeah...I don't know how this whole taking care of two babies thing is going to work out. The logistics of it all have me confused...like will I be able to take them both to their pediatrician by myself? I certainly can't carry both car seats at once! I was telling this to my mom and she reminded me that I have a stroller...duh. LOL, I don't know how I'm going to manage!

I think we're all going to need a lot of patience and a sense of humor to get through the first weeks...and maybe some energy drinks ;)

Luckily DH can go with me, or another family member if I needed it. By myself I'd definitely use the snap n go frame.

I will be the mom with the twins snapped into the stroller and DS on a leash/harness.
  • Options
    I'm 35 + 2 and hanging in there (barely). I spent the night at L&D, will make a separate post about that!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic&nImage and video hosting by TinyPic bsp;center;"
    >Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm still shocked everytime we go to the doc and there are two babies in there... let alone bringing them home. I kind of want to cry. 

Anniversary 

• Options
    Still here as well. Exactly 33 weeks today. No plans yet of a c-section or inducing anytime soon. I am still teaching full time & have enjoyed the last three days off due to snow! I got some extra QT time with my 3 year old and hubby because of it l, no complaints here!
    Still cannot believe there are two in there and even after we bring them home it'll feel surreal for quite sometime.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"