Cloth Diapering

Ugh, I have a rash issue

Well, it's more a wound than a rash. Cade got these bumps on his sack a week or two ago. They look like zits, but they go white and peel. Well, he got those and I treated like a rash. Well now his whole ball/penis area is peeling. There's now a little wound on his head that red and sometimes bleeds. I feel so bad. I called the pedi to see if we can get him in, but I feel bad for him. What the eff is it? This is not normal. He seems like he's in pain from it too. I stuck some neosporin on it and put a liner over it. :(
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Ugh, I have a rash issue

• My response.....
    It's just a flesh wound....it'll get better
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• On a serious note I hope he gets better. Any kind of skin sensitivity?

• Loading the player...
  • Not that I know of. It's just bumps on his sack. Those have always come and gone, and then the peeling penis. It's that line that goes down the head on a circed boy.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I doubt you have any on hand but I love hurts bees resque ointment. I swear by that stuff. Any fever?

• No fever. Dr. Google is saying it's yeast, but I'm afraid that the lotrimin would hurt. Maybe it's from the borax in my detergent?
  • Do you have an cjs plus? Wouldn't be as strong as lotromin....we're you the one struggling with the wash routine? I wonder if it could be like a chemical burn

• I do have a sample of CJs plus. My wash routine seems ok though. I'm thinking it's the borax. The bumps started about the same time as the switch. I guess I'll be stripping diapers today lol.
  • My response.....
    It's just a flesh wound....it'll get better

This reminds me of Monty Python.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • It happen to my first kid. He has a mark now because of the wound. I just clean it. With the witch hazel, and I let him been naked. I also put some of the a&d. It was gone on the second day, but I was cleaning him very often with the witch hazel,and the a&d I only used it at night, I also give him a lot of cranberry with pomegranate juice too, and a lot of water,to made sure he will pee a lot .
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"