August 2014 Moms
Options

-*-ticker change FRIDAY-*-

I'm so stinking excited! I made it to double digits and only 3 more weeks till second trimester!

How far along are you?
How big is baby/fruit?
Any upcoming appoinymnents/milestones?
What are you excited for this week?
GTKY: what is your hobby?
IAmPregnant Ticker}

Re: -*-ticker change FRIDAY-*-

• Options
    How far along? 10 weeks woot!
    How big is baby: a prune
    any upcoming appointmnets/milestones: I have entered the fetal stage baby is no longer a zygote or embryo 
    what are you excited for this week: I'm just happy there's 3 weeks till second trimester
    GTKY: I collect dolls and make stuffs. I have somewhat hobby add so I bounce around a lot.
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options
    How far along are you?  13 weeks!  Hello 2nd tri!
    How big is baby/fruit?  Peach
    Any upcoming appoinymnents/milestones?  Ugh, see my previous post about the cancelled NT scan due to snow.  OB's office is back open today so I should get a call to reschedule.
    What are you excited for this week?  DH and my dad are starting to put down new tile in our kitchen today!  They both have snow days and are getting a head start since the original plan was to buy tile Saturday and then get started.
    GTKY: what is your hobby?  Reading and going to the beach.

I have a question too.  Anyone know if the blood work that goes along with the NT scan is also time sensitive like the scan is?  I know the ultrasound has to be done by 13 weeks 6 days but I'm not sure if the bloodwork does too.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks!
    How big is baby/fruit? A lime I think?
    Any upcoming appointmnents/milestones? Had one yesterday!  Even got a surprise ultrasound, which was exciting.
    What are you excited for this week? Announcements should arrive next week and then I can mail them out!
    GTKY: what is your hobby? I play violin in an small ensemble and orchestra
    TTC #1 since 2/2013
    BFP 12/9/13!  Adeline Rose born 8/21/14

imageimage

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I really need to get to a computer to add a ticker...
    How far along are you? 13 weeks
    How big is baby/fruit? Peach
    Any upcoming appoinymnents/milestones? Just had my NT scan Monday. Next appointment is end of Feb.
    What are you excited for this week? Announcing to the rest of our family/friends tomorrow!
    GTKY: what is your hobby? I crochet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How far along are you? 13 weeks!

Any upcoming appoinymnents/milestones? We went for our NT test Monday but the little one wasn't cooperating and was in the wrong position (still stinking cute!) so we'll try again this afternoon.

What are you excited for this week? Feeling much better - food is starting to look good again!

GTKY: what is your hobby? Reading, singing, sewing, playing with my puppy :)

December Siggy Challenge:

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Pregnancy Ticker

Married 05/22/10
    TTC since April 2011
    BFP 02/21/13, EDD 11/06/13, CP 02/26/13
    BFP 04/01/13, EDD 12/29/13, M/C 05/29/13
    BFP 11/26/13, EDD 08/08/13 - Please stick jellybean! 

imageimage

• Options
    13 weeks!!

Size of a peach (~2.9in)

Appointment feb 19th for a regular check up, making my list of question since I'm meeting w midwife

What are you excited for this week? Been waiting to really pop and seems like I'm definitely getting there, gonna start taking pics more regularly soon.

GTKY: what is your hobby? I've been trying to get into scarp booking, there's a few a still need to do for my prewedding stuff (bridal shower and bachelorette) then on to baby book :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm so stinking excited! I made it to double digits and only 3 more weeks till second trimester!

How far along are you? 13 weeks
    Any upcoming appoinymnents/milestones? Valentines Day
    What are you excited for this week? Seeing my family on Sunday for the Super Bowl.
    GTKY: what is your hobby? right now, eating.  Oh and I like to bake.

• Options
    13 weeks

Peach

Had our appointment this morning. HB was 155. I've gained ZERO lbs!!!!!

I'm doing dinner with a friend tonight. She doesn't know I'm KU yet. That'll be fun.

I'm finishing school right now. No time for hobbies. School will be done kn May. After that I will be poolside as much as humanly possible!!! I love sun and water. The beach is the happiest place on earth.
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • Options
    How far along are you? 12w
    How big is baby/fruit? Plum
    Any upcoming appoinymnents/milestones? My NT is on Tuesday.
    What are you excited for this week? My NT and finding out if the SCH has decreased.
    GTKY: what is your hobby? Baking, photography, painting, and crafting. When I have time.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you?  13 weeks!
    How big is baby/fruit?  Peach
    Any upcoming appointments/milestones? This coming Monday we get to hear the heartbeat for the first time. 
    What are you excited for this week? Announcing my pregnancy to a few more of my friends this week. 
    GTKY: what is your hobby? I love doing DIY and crafty type projects...I'm on Pinterest way too much. Right now we have a lot of house projects in process. Can't wait to get them done so we can start cleaning out the babies room. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"