Cloth Diapering

fffc?

I didn't see a flame free thread started here... So I thought I'd start cause I actually have one for once.

DH and I have been working on paying down our debt and trying to manage our money better since currently I am not working. I am really working with him on budgeting money which has been a work in progress since his family isn't the best at it so he never learned those skills among other adult skills. I have a huge pile of mail on the table for him of mail that he needs to deal with. during the week when he is gone, I go through the mail we get and throw out all of the junk mail for him, so he only has to deal with legit mail. Well, some of them were bills. And he owed like $30 for some new tires he got. He never paid it off... So now he owes like $150 in late fees....

My confession: I've been so good about spreading out splurge purchases and watching our money that I said f it. I bought 3 of the discontinued free times yesterday, and getting ready to place a $50 at kelly's closet. I should feel guilty, but I don't since I am giving my new born stash and smaller diapers to my sister who is expecting. i also figure when I am gone for two weeks and he is doing diaper laundry or mil is, they will appreciate a few more aio since I don't see them stuffing pockets.
Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Re: fffc?

• Loading the player...
  • I am going back to work tomorrow and I have lots of sposies from my shower, but I'm going to make my sitters use cloth.

I hate writing thank you notes and always procrastinate on them.  People probably think I'm ungrateful, but I'm just lazy and I think I'm terrible for it.  I just realized though that I apparently write more than average in my cards and that's probably why it seems like such a chore.
  • CLLDLL said:

So when G was around 10 or 11 months, he figured out that he could make a fist and push on my boob & it would make BM shoot out.  He thought it was hilarious, and for a good month that was a nightly game.  Usually he would just shoot himself in the face or shoot it onto his or my clothes, but every once in a while it would land on the wall or a pillow or whatever. I thought I always got it all clean up.

Last weekend DH and I were doing a deep clean of the house.  DH did our bedroom.  Afterwards he gave me a hard time for not cleaning up Sprite explosion mess off our headboard.  I argued with him & and for the life of me couldn't remember having an explosion with a Sprite bottle.  Eventually we decided it must have been something D did while playing in our room.  Then last night while I was nursing G, it dawned on me.  That must have been BM splatter.  From 5 or 6 months ago.  Ick.

llol! M does this too…and he's coming up on 10 months.  I'm not sure he gets the idea of squeeze=BM, but he does it a lot and it's so funny. I have little cuts on both boobs from his little fingernails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm staring at a pile of bills and insurance paperwork. Now is the perfect time to take care of it since our PT nanny has taken DS to the library. Instead, I'm frittering away my time on the computer.
  • Mandmeesh said:

CLLDLL said:

So when G was around 10 or 11 months, he figured out that he could make a fist and push on my boob & it would make BM shoot out.  He thought it was hilarious, and for a good month that was a nightly game.  Usually he would just shoot himself in the face or shoot it onto his or my clothes, but every once in a while it would land on the wall or a pillow or whatever. I thought I always got it all clean up.

Last weekend DH and I were doing a deep clean of the house.  DH did our bedroom.  Afterwards he gave me a hard time for not cleaning up Sprite explosion mess off our headboard.  I argued with him & and for the life of me couldn't remember having an explosion with a Sprite bottle.  Eventually we decided it must have been something D did while playing in our room.  Then last night while I was nursing G, it dawned on me.  That must have been BM splatter.  From 5 or 6 months ago.  Ick.

llol! M does this too…and he's coming up on 10 months.  I'm not sure he gets the idea of squeeze=BM, but he does it a lot and it's so funny. I have little cuts on both boobs from his little fingernails

DS just figured this out this week! Ugh jealous you had until 10 months!! Without little pinching fingers on your nipples.
  • Jo is just grabbing the extra skin on my boob and rolling it over....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• I hate my pure and naturals. They just don't fit right and don't contain anything.

My Oh Katy diapers work better.
  • CLLDLL said:

Haha. I had nursed S so often in my car that the day was covered in white dots. Oops.

Along the same lines as yours... I found a piece of poop between the wall and Ls changing table when we moved.
    Oh Ew. Not nearly as fun as finding spare change in the couch cushions.

image imageimageimage

• Ha! I had DS in a sposie overnight the day before we left for our holiday trip, so we could travel with a clean stash (first 5 days we weren't going to have access to laundry). The sposie leaked a bit in the morning, and I just put a washcloth under the wet spot to protect the mattress. Um, the washcloth is still there.
  • Similar the pp's....we rearranged the furniture when we got a new couch several months ago. I haven't sat in my old recliner since then, and when I was cleaning the other day I noticed white drips and spots all over the leather. It was the only chair I ever nursed and pumped in, and I never noticed that milk got everywhere.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Our kitchen counters are so cluttered we look like we've been robbed.

On the flip side, all the laundry is done (even put away! IN THE CLOSET!) so tomorrow we can focus on the kitchen.

• I really want another baby. Like really want. I'm about to be due for a refill on my BC, but don't want to do the pill. I can't get SO on board with TTC cuz if we have another we'd need to get me a new car. We're expanding his business and building a new office. Even with all of this, I still want another baby. My final, last, little, baby. :(
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DH is grossed out by any kind of milk. He was being a turd and annoying me so I squirted him with my boob...

This is effing hilarious!!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • I caught myself being really hypocritical this week. I tried to make potato soup in the crock pot one night, and I posted on FB that it was looking pretty sad. One of my friends' roommates chimed in that her easy potato soup recipe was just hash browns, cream of cheese, and two cream-of-something soups. I was completely horrified at the thought of feeding my kid something so processed...and then I proceeded to bake a pack of Pillsbury ready to bake cookies.

I hate it when that happens to me. Im always teasing SIL about how processed the food her 14 and 11 year old eat compared to what she eats. Then last week when they were at our house I fed them store bought Queso dip, chips, and store bought cookies. Awful.

image imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"