January 2013 Moms

Suggested gifts for day care providers?

DS is moving out of his baby room and into the toddler room at day care. We love his baby room teachers and want to give them something special when he departs. Have you any suggestions?
Cervical Cancer Survivor since 2007 TTC Since 2008 IUI#1 = BFN IUI#2 = BFN IUI#3 = BFN IUI#4 = BFN IVF #1 = BFN FET #1 = BFN FET #2 = BFN FET #3 = BFN IVF #2 = BFN IVF #3 = BFN FET #4 = BFN FET #5 = BFP!!! 06/10/2011 Miscarriage 06/21/2011 Adoption Application Submitted 09/2011, Personal Documents Submitted 11/18/2011, Home Visit 12/16/2011, Officially Waiting!!! 01/21/2013 MATCHED!!!! 01/24/2013 Baby Boy Born! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Suggested gifts for day care providers?

• Delivering lunch is a great idea!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Sorry to hijack but DD started her transition to the toddler room right after Christmas. I didn't get her teachers a thank you gift. I did give them Christmas cards with a personal thank you and cash. Should I have gotten them another gift? Now I'm feeling like a cheapskate.

• Loading the player...
  • I got my daycare ladies a Christmas gift of Bath and Body Works gift cards and she just brought it up on Wednesday how much she appreciated it.
    If you want something more sentimental, you could get a picture frame and have it engraved and put a picture or LO in it. Hallmark is always great for little figurines.
    Good luck.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"