September 2013 Moms
Options

You know you're sleep deprived when...

You say you're going to refill your water bottle and you walk over to the copier and just stare at the machine before realizing that's not where water comes from.

How do you know you're sleep deprived ladies?
BFP #1 8/25/12 EDD 4/28/13 Blighted Ovum, D&C 9/20/12 at 8w6d. I'll always remember the first one. My baby Grace. BFP #2 12/26/12 EDD 9/4/13. DS born 9/7/13. My sweet rainbow.

Re: You know you're sleep deprived when...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    junewife said:

You forget to pay TWO bills in one month even though you have the money in your bank account and always paid bills early pre-baby.  Not good!

I did this too. Call them tell them you just had a baby and it got missed in the confusion. They'll get rid of late fees.
  • Options
    When you throw the babies diaper in their hamper and babies washcloth/clothes in the trash.
  • Options

When DH's alarm pisses the baby off and you start to have murderous thoughts towards your partner.

Or your own alarm because dh doesn't hear one so you have to wake him up after getting up. As soon as I hear it it's a mad dash to get it turned off. Some mornings I'm lucky enough that I wake up close enough to it I can switch to my phone which is much gentler to wake up to but I don't trust it over night.
  • Options
    When you order lunch from a restaurant's mobile app and then forget to pick it up until they call you to ask if you're still coming.

When you boil water for tea and then pour it into a mug, but never put the tea bag in. I've enjoyed room temp water from a mug twice this week.

When you put leftovers into the microwave and forget about them until you try heating up something else the next day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have done half of these.

This morning I forgot to pack milk for LO. I tried to start my car with the house key. I tried to open my house with my work key. Yesterday I stared at the stroller with the car seat in it and wondered what was missing. LO, she was in the walker, but that can't go for car rides. I asked DH what he wanted for dinner via text. He works 24 hour shift and won't be home for dinner.
  • Options
    When you mistakingly pour apple cider into a boiling pot of pasta instead of the glass on the counter beside the oven.
  • Options
    When you bring everything you need to pump at work...except for the lids to the bottles..ugh
  • Options
    When every trip alone to the store takes double the time because you can't remember what you need even with a list.

When you can't find you're phone all day and then lo and behold it was safe and sound in the freezer.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I started pumping the other day. Didn't connect the bottles to the pump parts.
    I did that once when I started back to work and didn't notice until I felt the wet spots on my lap.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    When you repeatedly tell yourself mentally to do something but leave your bedroom at least 15 times and do everything but what you needed to remember to do until you're in bed then have to get up and do it.

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    jesnic89 said:
    When you still haven't been able to find the tooth paste you somehow misplaced a couple months after baby was born...

I hope you bought one to replace it ;)

• Options
    hmlynch84 said:
    When you bring everything you need to pump at work...except for the lids to the bottles..ugh
    Ive done that, I ended up using a washed out dasani bottle to store the milk in. Pretty ghetto but it worked! 

BFP#1.11/2/12-EDD 7/16/13-M/C.11/6/12
    BFP#2 1/2/13 EDD 9/13/13 DS#2 8/19/13!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    I started pumping the other day. Didn't connect the bottles to the pump parts.
    I did that once when I started back to work and didn't notice until I felt the wet spots on my lap.
    I did this once while pumping, I have one over producer boob and one under producer. I accidentally attached one of the little 2.5 oz bottles (meant for the under producer) to my over producer boob. Long story short I was so busy working that I neglected to notice I had been leaking milk from that side for at least ten min.. Milk ALL over my leg and all in the tubing from it getting backed up.. always fun to walk around the office with a huge breastmilk stain!!

BFP#1.11/2/12-EDD 7/16/13-M/C.11/6/12
    BFP#2 1/2/13 EDD 9/13/13 DS#2 8/19/13!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    I know I'm sleep deprived when I take a handful of M&Ms to bed last night only to wake up with melted M&Ms all in my hair & in my hair!! A shower & scrub and my palm is still green & orange. Thank goodness for black pillow cases!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"