Preemies

Intro (pip heavy)

Hello (again-ish)! I was active on here a little bit about two years ago after having DS1. Please forgive any typos. I only have my phone and very swollen fingers. I also have idea how to turn the photos on here.

Well, Wednesday morning, I gave birth to my second little boy! His name is Zachary and he was born at 34.1 (just like big brother!) He is a big boy, weighing in at 6.4 pounds and being 18 in long. He is currently expected to be in the NICU for the next two to three weeks, although he is a bit of a show off.

He was off his CPAP within 12 hours and has breastfed twice already. They are supplementing him with formula until my milk comes in. He Is getting 20ccs right now and is expected to eat 10 more every day. FI and I are so I'm love! DS1 hasn't been introduced yet because the NICU has a no child under 3 rule :(

I'm being released at some point today without my baby. Again. I'm sure I don't have to tell you guys how much that sucks, especially the second time. But at least it's a much shorter stay than DS1 (he was in the NICU for two months due to some other problems).
February 19, 2010- BFP! March 14, 2010- M/C January 17, 2011- BFP! April 26th, 2011- It's a boy! Due September 20, 2011 May 2, 2011- Confirmed Gastroschisis August 7, 2011- Labor begins August 12, 2011- Max is born October 4, 2011- Max comes home!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro (pip heavy)

• Congratulations!
    Just noticed in your siggy that you older sweetie and my twins share the same birthday!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

• Congrats & welcome! Wishing you a short & uneventful NICU stay.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and congrats! Although it sucks that you're back in the NICU for a second time, it's nice that you can be so positive about it and you know a bit of what to expect, hopefully he won't be in there long and you'll all be together at home soon! 
  • Congratulations! He is a doll. I hope he keeps showing off and gets out of the NICU really soon! I'm sorry you have to leave today :( Welcome to the board (again)!

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• Congrats on your baby!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Welcome and congrats!
  • Thank you ladies! I'm trying to stay positive. My labor came on so strong and so fast it was really hard to comprehend at the time. Now that it's closer to my discharge, it's starting to sink in, I think. But on the one hand, it's almost a good thing. We weren't expecting him for at least six weeks (after taxes), so we dont have a thing ready. We had a PnP and a carseat without a base and maybr three outfits. That's literally it. So while I'm trying to heal, we're going to be scrambling to gather everything lol
    February 19, 2010- BFP! March 14, 2010- M/C January 17, 2011- BFP! April 26th, 2011- It's a boy! Due September 20, 2011 May 2, 2011- Confirmed Gastroschisis August 7, 2011- Labor begins August 12, 2011- Max is born October 4, 2011- Max comes home!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • congratulations and welcome back!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"