October 2014 Moms
Options

Something funny you ladies might appreciate...

I had a work lunch today and my coworkers were like, "hmmm where should we go? How about grabbing a beer and some sushi?" I said "sure, sounds good" and then proceeded to order spicy tomato tofu and water. Lol! First time I EVER turned down beer and sushi.
Started TTC August 2012. BFP 10/17/12...natural MC on 10/23/12, Missing our little bean every day!  11/13-started seeking help at fertility clinic. Me: 29 (ovulation/menstrual irregularities, HSG clear), DH: 31 (1% morphology, rest is normal) 
 SHOCKING BFP during cycle prior to IUI #1 on 1-26-14. Beta 1: 39.1, Beta 2: 100, Beta 3: 234.5!!! keep growing little one! EDD 10/7/14BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: Something funny you ladies might appreciate...

• Options
    Haha, I am going to miss beer and sushi too!

Pregnancy Ticker
    DH and I have been married 3+ years. This is our first PG, and we are thrilled! 
    Can't wait to meet our baby BOY, Mateo in October!!
  • Options
    My colleagues and I go for sushi at least one a week.  I think I can only order noodles and miso soup once before they start to catch on!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh this makes me sad :( I love beer and sushi. Really wishing we'd have gone for some recently before I knew I was pregnant....
  • Options

I am upset for you!  I am sure anyone who is paying attention will notice all these "new" food habits pretty soon!

We went out to eat last night and I looked at the menu and was like "damn, there are so many things I can't have".  Oh well for the greater good I guess!

• Options
    *whispers* A lot of us still eat sushi... ::slinks away::

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Please say there's some kind of sushi alternative!! Can't we have the rolls that have shrimp & nothing raw?? I don't know I can go 9 months without my beloved sushi, wine, gluten free beer and coffee.... I might cry!

I already decided my husband will have to make a sushi/wine run the day this little candy corn comes out! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DH and I have a large craft beer collection (some bottles valuing well over $100). Beer is kind of our thing and I'm actually doing better than I thought. Knowing that we are expanding our family is so much better than anything I might be missing out on. BUT, I'm not sure how I'll be able to hide this from friends. If I turn down beer they'll know something's up!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"