Cloth Diapering

Poop and morning sickness!

Guys, I can't do it! I feel barfy on and off all day, dunking shitty diapers is soooo not cool. :( I can barely change one. :(

Please tell me I'm not the only one. Please.
Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Re: Poop and morning sickness!

• Yep, I had that. Mh had to spray our dipes for at least a month. I had one really bad weekend where E had massive blowout diarrhea and mh was OOT. I vomited in the bath tub while spraying dipes in the toilet. Then had to turn around and clean the bath tub after I sprayed the dipes. (Hint: use the diaper sprayer in the tub.)
    You will get through this, do whatever you have to do. Enlist help, turn to sposies, whatever. It's temporary.
    Hugs! Hope you feel better soon.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • It's killing me. Ugh just typing it out is making me queasy. I actually threw up into the diaper pail the other day holding a naked toddler. He was like, "WTF mom?"

I've been using disposables if I know he's going to poop and leaving any poopy cloth for DH to spray off when he gets home. I would just switch to disposables for a few more weeks but I can't stand the smell of them when he pees in them.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I lucked out with my second and didn't have issues with poop and MS. But I had a really bad weekend with bad headaches and my husband was out of town.

Needless to say my toddler ended up comforting me as I was getting sick. I haven't let him live that one down since he guilted me into letting him stay with friends.

Do what you need to. Sposies, liners, whatever.

• sarenu1 said:
    I lucked out with my second and didn't have issues with poop and MS. But I had a really bad weekend with bad headaches and my husband was out of town. Needless to say my toddler ended up comforting me as I was getting sick. I haven't let him live that one down since he guilted me into letting him stay with friends. Do what you need to. Sposies, liners, whatever.
    I was so confused about how a toddler guilted you into letting him stay with friends. Reading comprehension fail!

@doeie04 - We had a rough several weeks of it, but I just save the spraying for when I think I can handle it. (I keep a small bucket in the bathroom for dirty or sprayed diapers.) I also used a lot of liners for a few weeks.

• Thanks for the support ladies! I was away from internet for the past two days, sorry I didn't respond!

I'm so glad I am using disposable dipes right now. Logan has pooped almost every change for two days. I think it was the green beans he has been loving. :( Barf!

PS- Target brand diapers suck. They used to be awesome. He pees through them at night, too. :(
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"