November 2013 Moms
Options

Bottle warmer

Anyone have any recommendations for a good bottle warmer? We are using the tommee tippee bottles so they are larger in size. I would like one that has an automatic shut off and we are heating breast milk, if that matters.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

photo ebefb0eaa35edfa3f52813f152b6e390_zpsaa90560f.jpg

Re: Bottle warmer

• Options
    I have the born free one in his nursery because it has the cooler on the back (100 times better than the first years one with the cooler) and than we have the dr.brown one downstairs. I bought mine on eBay and saved so much vs buying them in store
  • Options
    I just wanted to not recommend mine. We have the Avent one and I feel like it takes too long (heating refrigerated BM). It does not have an auto shutoff like you wanted either.

BabyGaga

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just run the bottle and the nipple under warm water in the sink so it's room temperature. That way if I need to feed a bottle while we're out, it's not a huge hassle.
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• Options
    We do the same under warm water thing too.  Takes about as long as the bottle warmers did with ODS when he was using them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    CFox815 said:

I have the kiinde kozii. It's simple, small and gets the job done.

Seconded
  • Options
    https://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-BW-10-Bottle-Warmer-Night/dp/B008EYOZRS/ref=br_it_dp_o_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=90AY3YXPEUSM&coliid=I20O7FTRXZNSQ4

This is what I use and I love it. Has a nice bright night light and automatically shuts off. We use it every day. 
  • Options
    I have Avent bottles which are about the same size as Tommee Tippies and I have the First Years bottle warmer. It's cheap and it cuts off automatically. It has a little chart on the back that tells you how much water to put in there based off how many ounces are in the bottle so it comes out the perfect temp.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. We have been running them under water to heat them up, which has been working fine. I thought perhaps th warmer would be quicker. I will check out your suggestions!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

photo ebefb0eaa35edfa3f52813f152b6e390_zpsaa90560f.jpg

• Options
    I have the tommee tippee bottle warmer and use both the big and small tommee tippee bottles in them. Unfortunately it doesn't shut off by itself and you need to watch it because it can get extremely too hot! It does warm up really fast which is great, but just keep an eye on it
  • Options
    We just run hot water over the bottle. She'll take any temp, but the she NEVER spits up a warm bottle so to me it's worth the hassle of warming it up over her losing her food and having to get an outfit change.
  • Options
    trtlcrzy said:

I run water through my Keurig into a bowl and set the bottle/bag in the water and it heats quickly. My SIL kept a crock pot on her counter with water that was on all day to warm her bottles.

LOVE the crockpot idea! I have a mini one, I might just have to try that
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"