Stay at Home Moms

Advice? Thoughts?

Hi ladies, I haven't posted over here before so hello to you all. I'm currently a SAHM to my son, who just turned 2 and we're expecting number two this summer. My husband and I have been talking about putting in our son into a "preschool" this coming fall and while I have no problem with this, I keep having anxiety about it all (chalking it up to hormones). I guess I'm wondering if this is going to be too much of a change for our son. We'd only probably do 3 half days a week so nothing overly drastic but I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts or advice on it. Thanks so much!!

Re: Advice? Thoughts?

• It will give you one on one time with the baby! This is why I started when I was due with DS and it worked out so well. You can always try it and pull him if it doesn't work.
  • Definitely do it. Your son will enjoy the time at school and you will get time with the baby. Also, you will enjoy some time to yourself when the youngest naps and your older is at school
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much ladies! I'm so glad to hear that he will love it. Seriously, appreciate getting other moms advice :)
  • My 3 yr old loves it. It really helped with doc appts as my pregnancy went on, and time to relax before DD came. Now that she is here, it's been a really nice time for me to be alone with her or run errands with a sleeping quiet babe.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • DH and I spoke about it last night and I think we're going to try to see if we can get him in for the fall. I think I am just being anxious over it all because it'll be a change not only for him but for me as well.  And @kimbus22 I am sure he'll do great!! Thanks again ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"