December 2013 Moms
Options

Guess what I'm doing?

Washing all of Archer's 3-6 month clothes because my early arrival baby that was born 6lbs 12oz at 37 weeks is now a whopping 14lbs and growing out of all his 0-3 month clothes and size 2 diapers. Holy crap! He's only 2 months old! Anyone else have a monster baby? Lol.
BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~

Re: Guess what I'm doing?

• Options
    My son was born on his due date at 7lbs 4oz and weighed almost 12 pounds at his 6 weeks appt.  I know that's not huge but it's SO much more than my older one weighed so it seems big to my husband and I.  My first was such a string bean and was always hovering around the 10th percentile.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Not me-my little guy still fits in some newborn clothes and is only 5th percentile for weight. 
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We haven't been to her 2 month appt, so I'm not certain on weight, but she has been in 3 to 6 for about a week or so . All my kids wore twice their age in size the first three years though. She was a 37 weeker, but she was 8 lbs 12 oz and 22 inches at birth. Healthy fat babies!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Baby Grace - 7 weeks and is getting too long for her 0-3. :::tear:::: I love her chubby legs though!
  • Options
    I get "what a chubby girl!" All the time and I'm like noooo she's only almost 2 months and her belly is too big for her 0-3 :(
    Welcome Lily Anna!
    photo 1456712_10152106342897743_1211250038_nTB_zps917a6c9a.jpg
  • Options
    5 1/2 weeks and 12 pounds. It's insane.

Me: 31 | DH: 33

DS1: 12.23.13 | DS2: 05.06.16

BFP: 06.30.19 | EDD: 3.9.20

**TW**
    TTC3: 11.18
    BFP: 02.05.19
    CP: 03.07.19
    *really traumatic recovery*

• Options
    LO had officially outgrown her 3 mo size clothes. Not sure how much she weighs now, but she's also in size 2 diapers already. She's 9 weeks.

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
  • Options
    Chichigo said:

Not me-my little guy still fits in some newborn clothes and is only 5th percentile for weight. 

Oh man, thank goodness you posted this. My little guy was 9lbs8oz at his 6 week check up and in the 25-30 percentile

Crazy!! Cameron was born 3 weeks early at 5lbs 12oz. Today he is 2 months and I think he's over 10lbs! Last week he weighed in at 9.25! Monday is his 2m appt. How is time just flying by? I'm just starting to pack up his newborn stuff. Sniff, sniff...
  • Options
    Chichigo said:

@chichigo This is my DS.. He's in the 5th percentile as well. He's 8 weeks old and just under 10lbs. Some of his NB clothes still fit him but most are too small. But most of the 0-3 are too big. He's in between both sizes.

• Options
    My LO is 25 inches already. He's a giant lol! We're in 6 month stuff just because his legs are too long for the 3 month stuff!
  • Options
    Yes, he was 11 1/2 pounds at his one-month appointment two weeks ago. He's already grown out of most 0-3 clothes. He fits in Carter's 3s and 3-6 now. There are even some 3-6 month clothes that barely fit him. He's a moose...

• Options
    I also washed some 3-6 month stuff today. My boy is not chunky, but he is tall. He was 24 inches (95th percentile) 2 weeks ago and 11 pounds, 4 ounces (50-75th percentile), but his height to weight ratio only put him at the 5th percentile. His height seems to be in his torso because it is the onesies that he is out growing not so much the pants.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Aaron was 7, 4 at birth, he was 13, 13 at his two month check up. I love chunky babies! I just broke out the six, months clothes too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    "Chunk" was nine pounds and some change at birth 7 weeks ago.  He will fit (very snuggly) into some 3 mo.  clothes.   The 6 mo. fit pretty well. But he needs the 9 mo. footed pajamas.  NINE MONTHS!  We went to Carter's today and after I paid for his clothes he let out this nasty poop sound and filled the diaper. EWE!
  • Options
    swirl25swirl25 member
    edited January 2014
    LO is still in NB diapers (though they are getting snug) and just moving into 0-3 month clothes, but she was only 8lbs 6oz at her 1 month checkup. I'm sure she's over 9 lbs now. She's a little peanut with a huge head -- forget the percentile, but it's up there. DD1 had/has a big head too...I apparently birth big-headed children. Our pedi always likes to joke that they get it from DH. ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    shoeflypieshoeflypie member
    edited January 2014
    Cece was 8lb8oz at birth, 6 days late. She was 9lb10oz at her last appointment 2 weeks ago. She has an appt this morning and I'm thinking 11lbs. She's dense like her mommy! We already have a pile of clothes for baby #2... Whenever that happens.
  • Options
    Our LO is not even 2 months yet and is in his 6 month clothes and size 2 diapers. He is very tall and his feet r pretty big. I can't believe how fast he is growing!!! I am dieing to see his height and weight at his 2 month apt comming up.
  • Options
    We just went to the doctor for a sick visit and they weighed him -12.8 lbs at 5.5 weeks. He was 8.8 at birth. He never fit in newborn and more most the months don't fit depending on brand
  • Options
    We just had LO's 2 month appointment this week and she's 10lb 12oz/22.25" at 9 weeks and still fits into some of her NB clothes. Pedi said she's small for her age but has a big head (85th percentile).
    image   image
  • Options
    OP our babies are the same age and weight. I don't know about you, but my arms get tired when I'm holding him! He was born at 39 weeks and was 9lbs 13ozs. Last week I pulled out all his 6 month clothes and washed them. His 3 month stuff is getting tight. I never attempted to put him in anything NB size. I was at a bfing group the other day and I think he was the biggest baby, but also one of the youngest. I was like, "Hi, I'm new and my baby is gigantic."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My LO is almost 7 weeks and 12.3lbs.
    Rainbow Baby born 12/14/13

• Options
    At Carys' checkup this week, we learned she's in the 50th percentile for height, and 93rd for weight. Baby Jabba the Hutt
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    OP our babies are the same age and weight. I don't know about you, but my arms get tired when I'm holding him! He was born at 39 weeks and was 9lbs 13ozs. Last week I pulled out all his 6 month clothes and washed them. His 3 month stuff is getting tight. I never attempted to put him in anything NB size. I was at a bfing group the other day and I think he was the biggest baby, but also one of the youngest. I was like, "Hi, I'm new and my baby is gigantic."
    lol yeah my arms get tired too, thank god for baby carriers, the only way I survive him wanting to be held 24/7!
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"