July 2013 Moms

Baby fever

I have serious baby fever. DH and I decided we'd be okay with being oad but now I don't know. I had a miserable pregnancy, but I miss it. I miss the baby kicks and the ultrasounds. MOAR BABIES!!!111one! Anyone else?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby fever

• Yep. Would your ob be okay with it after the delivery you had?
  • @2012ames I'd definitely have to sit down with her and talk things out but at my last appointment she mentioned putting me on clomid(I have pcos and had a hard time getting pregnant the first go round) when we are ready to start trying again. So, that makes me think she's okay with it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • We are 99% oad because of the last delivery, but I still have baby fever. I'm sure it'll pass. I want my baby to stay little forever is that too much to ask? :((

• *raises hand*
  • I want to start trying now but I don't want second or third trimester during summer. I will start trying in May and I won't be a blimp during summer. Generally first trimester for me is just fatigue.

• @pink724 good to know, thank you! I will definitely ask for a referral if we go down that road. And I know I was reading feb 14 and it made me miss it. I will never forget the anticipation and excitement that I felt while driving to the hospital at 3 in the morning for my induction.

• Kitten80Kitten80 member
    edited January 2014
    Me. I want 1 more - that is all I could have without raising risk (repeat c-sections) - and Baby A is such a good baby, I have been ready since Month 3. My H, not ready yet. Geesh. ;). Forgot to add, hoping we will both be on board and able to have a summer (or Oct if not summer) 2015 baby.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, yes, YES!!!!!!!

It might just be that I'm going to be 35 in March and my biological clock is screaming 'now or never' but I would totally have more babies if I didn't have to go back to work end of May.  I so wish DH made enough that I could afford to SAH and get pregnant right now.  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Yes I have big time baby fever. DH and I are back and forth on TTC this summer. I think right now we've decided to not try to avoid from July through October. I think once we get there we will have a better idea if what we really want to do.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• BTW: DH would be ready right now! He would probably say yes to as many babies as I wanted. I want to conceive between July and October bc it would be best for my job. It took 2 cycles to conceive El so I'm praying we are blessed like that again.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Major baby fever but I have promised myself that I won't actively try for LO #2 until my college graduation is in sight.  It is really hard going to school while I have a LO, I can't imagine doing it with two!  I figure that if I can at least see the end of my college experience I can start trying and be KO during graduation!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
  • @Joanna2004 I have the same fear haha!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• DH for sure has it.  He is ready last month ;)  I want to wait a little longer.  So its kind of the not trying not preventing...at least in my part :)  Him...well...hes probably all trying ;)
  • Newp. We aren't OAD, I don't think, but I want to wait until at least next January to start ttc. It took us 14 months with B, so who knows how far apart they'll be.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • @emmanemm just wanted to share: the same thing happened with DD1, I lost almost half my blood, went into shock, almost to OR, etc. I lost consciousness about 5 minutes (I think) after DD1 was born and woke up a few hours later. Anyway, fast forward to DD2 I was so scared about it happening again but had no abnormal blood loss and recovered like a champ! Just thought you might want a BTDT story in case you had any second time delivery fear (like I did).
    Two under two, here we come!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage image
  • Also, we're totally ready to add #3. But, if one more person asks if we're trying to get a boy I'm gong to punch them in the face!
    Two under two, here we come!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage image
  • Baby fever...mine was awful the first five months after LO was born but then I had some issues and they had to make me do a blood test to see if I was preggo and that's when I realized I wasn't ready for my one-on-one time with Noah to be over any time soon. I think we plan on going off BC this fall, though, because DH really wants another one after holding my niece after she was born Lol Plus, we wanted them around 2 years apart so we'll see :)
    Married 12.20.2010
    BFP#1: 11.22.2012 EDD: 7.22.2013 DS Born 7.24.2013
    BFP#2: 11.26.2014 EDD: 7.25.2015 *chemical confirmed 12.08.14*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yes and no. I want to try for another but I need to try and get a pt job this summer. Finding a job will be hard enough without a baby bump.
  • I am torn between my want for another baby and my want to give DD a few years with just mommy and daddy. Our current financial situation makes this decision very easy, though. Probably going to have another in 2016. I can't wait, though! Pregnancy/delivery was a breeze with her.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• emmanemm said:
    We are 99% oad because of the last delivery, but I still have baby fever. I'm sure it'll pass. I want my baby to stay little forever is that too much to ask? :((
    Maybe some day adoption?

I have had a bit of baby fever lately. I really think it'd be best for us to wait a few years..but I miss being pregnant some days...and a tiny baby.
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Anniversary
  • As soon as we build our savings back up!  Which may be never at this point...
  • Erinm278 said:

BTW: DH would be ready right now! He would probably say yes to as many babies as I wanted. I want to conceive between July and October bc it would be best for my job. It took 2 cycles to conceive El so I'm praying we are blessed like that again.

This is me almost exactly (the July-oct part, not the DH part). Ideally we'd time the next baby for may to July 2015 to best fit with my work schedule. But I'm ready now. I am on BC but sometimes find that I missed a few days. Self-sabotage? Maybe :-)
    imageView Full Size Image

• ramy3695 said:

Yep. I'm planning on having my IUD removed in March, TTA for 2-3 months, then start TTC in June/July.

We know we want a third and I'm ready to be done having babies so I can focus on getting my doula business up and going.
    A doula? That's amazing. Wish I had the guts but seeing someone else go through labor without being able to take away their pain is too much for me. That being said I think what you're planning on doing is wonderful
  • I would ttc but I don't think my SO can handle another baby at this point. He was diagnosed with depression, ocd, and anxiety. We need to get to a good place before ttc.
  • Yes and no. I'm really enjoying the phase we are in, and I also want to spread them out so I get babies longer... If that makes sense. Ideally now I'd like another (to arrive) sept or oct 2015.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"