Cloth Diapering

Another reason to CD!

I'm in Atlanta and today a very kind friend asked me if we were ok on baby supplies through the "Hothlanta" snow disaster, including diapers.  I had never thought of it before, but in the event that you are stuck at home for days and stores are shut down you don't need to worry about running out of diapers if you CD!

Re: Another reason to CD!

• This was me when my dh took my car keys on a business trip. He was gone for a week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Yeah its nice to never need to run out for diapers, bad weather or just general late night / when you really would rather not have to go anywhere. 
    Although in the case of a forecasted winter storm or hurricane I'd probably want to have a small stash of disposables in case we were to go without power for any length of time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I hadn't thought of this!  I haven't been to a store in 3 or 4 weeks and have barely left the house because I don't want to take DS out in the cold.  Awesome.
  • I hadn't thought of this!  I haven't been to a store in 3 or 4 weeks and have barely left the house because I don't want to take DS out in the cold.  Awesome.
    This is me. Between subzero temps, crazy winds, and unsafe roads I've left maybe twice. DH went to get groceries one day, helped a guy get unstuck, then got stuck himself, then had to come home.
    I'm ready for DH to come home so I can send him places.  I haven't left but I will admit I sent a friend for batteries for his swing.  It's been -0 all week here too.
  • It was 30 yesterday. It almost felt like summer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"