TTC After a Loss

+*+*Bible Study Check In+*+*

Welcome to the Bible Study Check-In. This check-in currently runs 2 times a week on Mondays and Thursdays. Mondays are our in-depth study where we spend time tackling a study (currently the Good Morning Girls “Intentionally Focused Study).  Thursdays are our check-in day. If you cannot get int touch with your prayer partner please PM @megrae12 or @MrsG80inTN and we will assign you a new one. 

This is a list of the current prayer partners. Please respond to your prayer partner's post and/or communicate via PM:

@LyndsieMarie7 & @megrae12

@EKGibs & @skategirl128

@MrsG80inTN & @MoreThanSparrows08

@dajhuges & @stefuge

@mcnsher0627 & @Ssheffey27

This is our check in to see how we did this week. So let's hear it. 

1. How did you do on being more Intentional? Was it harder than you thought? 

2. What is going on in your life that is keeping you from time with God?

3. Prayer Requests

4. Praises. 

Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
imageimage
DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
All Welcome

Re: +*+*Bible Study Check In+*+*

• This is our check in to see how we did this week. So let's hear it. 

1. How did you do on being more Intentional? Was it harder than you thought? I was ok. That was about it. I was not as good as I should have been. It needed to be much better. I was not the best. Get me back in it ladies!

2. What is going on in your life that is keeping you from time with God? Nothing, not really. I am just not being good. I need to get on it. 

3. Prayer Requests We have not heard back about H's job. Granted, with the weather the last few days, the entire state has shut down. We are really hoping and praying that we hear something very soon. We both want/need him to get this job. 

4. Praises. We survived the snow/ice storm. It was much worse than anticipated and shut our entire state down. It was a hot mess. On the upside, I got a three days off work! 

Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• @megrae12 and @MrsG80inTN Thanks for running this check in every week.

Honestly this week I didn't do the study, and I fell terrible about that.  All week I've just been in this slump where I just don't care about anything... I've been slacking horribly at work, and at home with keeping up with the dishes, laundry, cleaning, dinner, hubby, etc, and I've been slacking with my training challenge and my eating habits.  I just don't care.  It hasn't been a sadness thing (until today).  

I'm not looking for pity or sympathy, I just needed to let y'all know how I've been feeling, because I know y'all have all been there and can relate.  

I had a bout of (un-diagnosed) depression a few years back when I had to quit school because of finances, and I'm concerned I might be headed that direction again, and I don't know how to put the brakes on that.  I thought diving into my 90-day challenge and training for a half marathon would help keep me busy (on top of everything else I normally do), but all it has done is made me feel even more buried with stuff to do, when all I want to do is curl up in a ball.  There have been some good days, and I cling to those as hard as I can, but it doesn't stave off the bad days like I thought it would.  

***Older Children Mentioned***

Also, DH and I are considering moving and buying our first home, which would mean a new job for me, and may push off our TTC plans, which would SUCK.  I've been wanting another baby since about 2-3 years ago, but our relationship wasn't in the best shape then, so we waited until last August to start trying. I don't want our kids to be too far apart in age.  At this point my youngest is going to be at least 6 years older than our next baby, and my oldest will be 8 years older.  DH and his siblings are all about 6-7 years apart, and DH has only been able to really connect with his siblings just in the past few years because of that age gap, and I really didn't want that for our kids, but I guess God has other plans.

Anyway, this just turned into kind of a vent post, and I'm sorry about that, and I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping up with you ladies like I should be. Many ((hugs)).
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
      DS #1 born 8/3/06, DS #2 born 10/2/08
    TTC since 8/13 BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/3/14
    US 12/9 found 2 Gestational Sacs, MC 12/10/13 6w3d
    BFP #4 5/15/14, EDD: 1/25/14, HB 6/4/14 Movement 8/13/14
    All Welcome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • Loading the player...
  • @MoreThanSparrows08 So many ((hugs)) hun. I understand how you feel. I am being buried as well for no other reason than I am just sad. I think instead of trying to keep busy and pushing through, maybe you should let yourself feel. I understand about depression and how it can overtake things, but I also know the power of letting yourself feel sad. I am notoriously bad about pushing my feelings and emotions aside (it all stems from parents). We never talked about the hard stuff so it is very hard for me to deal with emotions, especially from this. I have discovered a lot about myself through this process. I am stronger than I ever thought, but I am also much weaker. My "strength" was all a front. I have a lot of emotions and they are strong, very deep, very overwhelming. I am here if you need to unload, I am a very good listener. Mostly, I am good at praying. You are on my heart, sweet lady. Dont beat yourself up. We are all here for you. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Hi ladies. Sorry I have been absent lately. I've decided to take a little break from the board since we are currently TTA until august and it was getting difficult to be here and surrounded by pregnancy talk all the time. I will still be lurking from time to time and hoping you all get your BFPs soon, but for now I'll be sticking to the loss board. Thank you all for your support and encouragement and lots of thoughts and prayers for you all!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • @stefuge ((Hugs)) love. We are here whenever you need us. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• @mcnsher0627 ((Hugs)) love. I am so sorry, I had no idea your EDD was Monday. That is hard. I am so sorry. I hate that work has been stressing you out as well. That is a lot to deal with. Know that we are all here for you. I will keep you in my prayers and pray for peace and healing. Lots of love. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"