December 2012 Moms
Options

Any Mac Book Pro users?

I finally bought my self a new laptop, my old computer was so bad I can't even describe it. I'm still trying to get the hang of the Mac and there are a lot of differences to figure out.
But I have this weird thing that keeps happening...When 'm trying to attach a file, and this has happened on FB and now on this site, I click on "attach file" and when I'm searching through my pictures it keeps jumping back up to the top. So I can't select any picture to open it. I only have about 2 seconds to scroll and find a pic and then even if I'm lucky enough to grab one and hit "open" fast enough it doesn't work.

Anyone else ever have this happen? It's infuriating.
Lilypie Maternity tickers
DD#1 December '12
DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
Married 07/09

Re: Any Mac Book Pro users?

• Options
    I have a Mac book pro, too, but I am little help. I really don't understand how it works and I've probably had it for 2 or three years now. I can never find what I'm looking for, especially when it comes to photos. Sorry!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yea, I agree with bloomraiser about searching about the issue. Have you tried restarting it? 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't tried restarting it. Though I had the problem one day and I didn't charge it and it died and then last night had the same issue so that's kinda like restarting it right? Lol
    I'll have too search on their site. I haven't done that before.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • Options
    It might be because of the scroll pad. Have you done the tutorial on how the double clicking and finger scrolling work? You can go to your settings and change the pad options too, maybe try that.

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    could also be that the machine isn't done loading all the files in that directory (could see it being an issue if you have a TON of photos in that file. Maybe try counting to 15 or 30 before scrolling?

That said, would expect a new computer to have a processot that could handle that.

Could be an issue with FBs code as well. Maybe try reporting it as a bug?
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"