Pregnant after a Loss
Options

*Friday* ticker change

Hooray for another week down!

Big congratulations to @Tink1704 on the birth of Piper on 1/28!! We hope you and LO are doing well!

@Bookshelves and @ShhItsASecret, happy EDD! How are you holding up?

PGAL Newbies, please feel free to jump in if your ticker changes to a new week today!

Week/Fruit/EDD:

Team:

Updates:

How are you feeling?

QOTW: What's the best part of the Superbowl for you? The game, the halftime show, the commercials, the food, or the fact that it means football season is over?

Re: *Friday* ticker change

• Options
    Week/Fruit/EDD: 15 weeks/orange/July 25

Team: Finding out

Updates: Had a good check-up on Monday...now 4 long weeks until our A/S!

How are you feeling? Feeling good!

QOTW: What's the best part of the Superbowl for you? The game, the halftime show, the commercials, the food, or the fact that it means football season is over? Probably the commercials or the food, though I'm looking forward to Bruno Mars this year!
  • Options
    13 weeks (2nd tri, yea!!), peach

Team Blue

Updates: I am a bit of an emotional wreck this week! Symptoms have let up quite a bit, but it's too early to feel movement. I barely have what could be a bump. This in-between phase is nerve-wracking.

I also need to step away from Google.

I see my OB Tuesday afternoon, so I am hoping for reassurance then.

QOTW: I like the teams this year, so I will be into the game and the commercials.

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    13 weeks (2nd tri, yea!!), peach Team Blue Updates: I am a bit of an emotional wreck this week! Symptoms have let up quite a bit, but it's too early to feel movement. I barely have what could be a bump. This in-between phase is nerve-wracking. I also need to step away from Google. I see my OB Tuesday afternoon, so I am hoping for reassurance then. QOTW: I like the teams this year, so I will be into the game and the commercials.
    I know exactly how you feel. The week before my last appt was so hard. I *think* I've felt a flutter here and there but it's usually only a tiny little thing and then nothing so I can't even be sure. I'm just so anxious for more certain movement to get me through between appointments. 
  • Options
    Good morning ladies!

Congrats @Tink1704!!!
    Happy EDD @Bookshelves and @ShhItsASecret :D

Week/Fruit/EDD: 38 weeks in and baby is the size of a pumpkin!

Team: Blue

Updates: Baby is growing, head down, bum in my ribs. As of Wednesday's appt - I am 1cm dilated. That's about it for now. 

How are you feeling? Heavy! Psyched! Can't believe this lil rainbow is almost here!!

QOTW: What's the best part of the Superbowl for you? The game, the halftime show, the commercials, the food, or the fact that it means football season is over? Not watching it? DH not being interested in sports.. It having zero effect on my life :P
    image★´¯`•.¸¸.°¤TTCAL/PGAL/PAL Welcome,imageare not¤°.¸¸.•´¯`★image
    imageimageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    נשמה שבאה לעולם למספר חודשים לשהות במעי האם, היא נשמת צדיק גמור שבאה לעולם רק לתקן פגם קטן ולאחר מספר חודשים אלו היא שבה למקומה לגן עדן להתענג על ה'. לעתיד לבוא נשמה זו תוכר באחד מבנייך ובזכות נשמת צדיק זה תזכי להיות במחיצת צדיקים
    TTC Since September 2011
    BFP#1:Dec.1.11 EDD:Aug.09.12 MC:Jan.11.12 (9WK5D)-Natural
    BFP#2:Apr.18.12 EDD:Dec.21.12 MC:May.1.12 (6WK3D)-D&C
    BFP#3:Sep.12.12 - Suspected CP | BFP#4:Dec.1.12 - Suspected CP
    BFP#5: Dec.26.12 EDD:Sep.10.13 MC:Jan.7.13 (4WK6D)-Natural
    BFP#6: Jun.11.13 EDD:Feb.23.13 Beta: #1=8000 #2=24532 US@6wk2d showed 7wk2d size with 143BPM HR * NT US@12wk6d looked good. A/S passed with flying colors and our team color is Blue! *Grow my little Pamplemousse*!!!
    pregnancy

• Options
    Congrats @Bookshelves and @ShhItsASecret Can't wait to see wonderful announcements from youoon! 

Week/Fruit/EDD: 7/blueberry/9.19.14

Team: Finding out ASAP

Updates: nothing new this week- just killing time before my next appt on 2/14

How are you feeling?- crappy- which is great!! craving anything lemons and was so sad Kroger had no lemon candy at all last night. It was the first time we got out of the house in 2 days bc of the ice storm. My boobs are also feeling fantastic. ;) 

QOTW: What's the best part of the Superbowl for you? The food!! Hands down the food. Especially now more than ever.

Off BC, NTNP since June 2011

Started acupuncture/herbs July 2012 

First BFP 9-8-2012,EDD 5-15-2013, heartbeat of 175 at 8w2d, mmc discovered on 10-26-12 (11w6d) Cytotec on 10/26/12

8/23/13 DX with non-IR PCOS

Second BFP 9.12.13, EDD 5.29.14, heartbeat of 114 at 6w1d, mmc discovered on 10-18-13, D&C on 10/23/13 (baby girl/Trisomy 10) 

Third BFP (surprise at Beta draw after d&c) on 1/10/14 (15dpo), EDD 9.20.14 Please be our RAINBOW!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Congrats on being in the home stretch, funny bunny! The nursery is cute! :)

CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    Congrats @Tink1704 on your rainbow!

yay for @Bookshelves and @ShhitsASecret reaching their EDD! Won't be long now!

Week/Fruit/EDD: 29/acorn squash/april 18

Team: pink

Updates: Passed my 3 hr glucose! growth u/s came back that baby is measuring about a 1 week ahead and i have borderline high amniotic fluid.  Will be having another u/s in approx. 4 weeks to check on the fluid levels again.

How are you feeling?  I think measuring 4 weeks ahead is starting to hit me.  I have really slowed down, more achy, less sleep and swelling.  The thing that has me worried the most though is all of the stuff i shouldn't have googled about reasons why you could have high amniotic fluid (like serious birth defects with the baby and serious delivery complications).

QOTW: What's the best part of the Superbowl for you? The game, the halftime show, the commercials, the food, or the fact that it means football season is over?

We are not real big sports fans at our house, but may watch some of the commercials online.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @Bookshelves, the waiting game is the worst, especially when you feel a time crunch with possible induction (and dealing with Mother Nature). FX things start happening this weekend for you!
  • Options
    Week/Fruit/EDD: 32 weeks today! Craziness. This week we're a squash or honeydew melon. March 28th here we come!

Team: Its a girl!

Updates: Its been an eventful week. Check up yesterday, measuring right on at 32 cm. Have my first official prego UTI (ugh). No real symptoms so dunno how long I've had it but sent it for cultures so we'll see what they come back with. On meds for it though. Joy. Starting to deal with constant stuffiness and bloody nose when I try to clear it. Hips are hurting from added weight and sleeping on my sides so much so I'm trying to sit on my exercise ball at home as much as I can to help when I can't walk it off. Oh, and I got tapped by a car in the cross walk this morning walking in to work which turned into crazy prego lady yelling, coffee throwing, ticket for the guy and him deciding to further piss the cop off and getting arrested. Yay hormones!

How are you feeling? Pretty good, considering. Hoping the UTI goes away and isn't too bad. Trying to drink lots of water in the mean time to flush it out. Our 2nd and final shower is next weekend so I'm excited to have most of my immediate family coming down late next week and getting time with them and my awesome god mother. I'm honestly more excited about that than anything else :-) 

QOTW: What's the best part of the Superbowl for you? The game, the halftime show, the commercials, the food, or the fact that it means football season is over? I'm gonna go with a tie between the commercials and football season being over, haha. Our team isn't playing so I don't give a poop about the game honestly. I'll watch the commercials later probably. And thanking god for a 6 month break from football!
    TTCAL & PGAL Welcome
    PCOS & TTC #1 since January 2012
    BFP 11.16.2012 * Natural MC at 9.5 wks 01.1.2013
    TTC again in March 2013
    Round 3 of 100mg Clomid + 1500mg Metformin BFP #2 06.14.13
    EDD: March 28, 2014  It's a GIRL!
    imageimage

• Options
    @Bookshelves - I hope that little one makes an appearance soon so you don't even have to think about induction. Sending you tons of VIBES!! 

I'll do an anti-snow dance for you, too.

CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    Week/Fruit/EDD: 9/ olive/ 9.5.14

Team: Finding out

Updates: Met with our new OB  for the first time today! We loved him. And he even did an ultrasound which showed a beautiful strong heartbeat and we even got to see some arm and leg movement. The most amazing thing I have ever seen! I should be getting a call shortly to set up my NT scan! Its so exciting...and nervewracking!

How are you feeling? Nauseous, occasional throwing up, really tired, and sore boobs.

I love it all! I am a huge football fan!
    BFP #1 7/23/12: EDD 4/1/13.  MMC discovered on 9/4/12 @ 10w1d
    BFP# 2 3/9/13:  EDD 11/12/13 m/c 3/15/13 @ 5w3d
    RPL testing shows one copy of MTHFR gene mutation. 
     BFP#3 12/24/13: EDD 9/5/14 Beta #1 13 DPO 168! Beta #2 16 DPO 895!
     First US 1/9/14 @ 5w6d Strong HB!
    2nd US 1/23/14 @ 7w6d baby is still doing great! 3rd US 1/31/14  9w0d: Beautiful wiggly baby! Keep growing baby!
    3/17/14 US @ 15w3d:Its a BOY!

My rainbow baby Isaac has arrived! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Week/Fruit/EDD: 33/Durian Fruit/ March 21

Team: Blue

Updates:  Nothing new this week!

How are you feeling?  I'm either getting a cold or just having sinus issues.  Either way it sucks!

QOTW: What's the best part of the Superbowl for you? The game, the halftime show, the commercials, the food, or the fact that it means football season is over?  Honestly that DH is happy and enjoys watching it.  

image    image   image

BFP#1 2/5/13 - EDD 10/11/13 - MMC@8wks - D&C 3/7/13
    BFP#2 7/10/13 - EDD 3/21/14- Eli's Here!!
    imageimageimageimage

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

FOR A GOOD TIME: ****/post/150810/thread

• Options
    Week/Fruit/EDD:   21/Pomegranate/june 13

Team: Pink

Updates:  Starting to feel more than flutters on the outside - DS got to feel a kick and got really excited

How are you feeling?  Good and Bad...no PG symptoms this week but having kicks so that keeps me sane...unfortunately, a nasty head cold has been getting passed around and I am struggling to stay asleep at night ...cant breath and its sooo dry

QOTW: What's the best part of the Superbowl for you? The game, the halftime show, the commercials, the food, or the fact that it means football season is over?  For the most part its the commercials...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

MC#1 - BFP early June, 2011 - first u/s showed pregnancy as non-viable - D&C 6/21/2011
    MC#2 - BFP early Nov, 2011 - first u/s showed cyst on umbilical cord at 8w2d and no heartbeat - D&C 11/22/2011 
    MC#3 - BFP April 30, 2012 - miscarriage naturally 5/2/2012 @8wk
    MC#4 - BFP Sep 2012 - u/s good at 8wks, 11 wks - no h/b and measuring 8w1d - diagnosed as Turner Syndrome
    IVF Round 1 - Retrieved 20 eggs, 8 confirmed blasts as chromosomally normal and one xfrd 9/25/2013 BFP on 10/9. EDD 6/13/2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"