July 2012 Moms
Options

Taking LO to possibly see a Broadway show

So I found out "The Little Mermaid" will be here in July for about 10 days, right before LO turns 2. I am thinking of taking her to see this at an afternoon performance. I think she will do fine because she has a decent attention span and such, but you never know.

Has anyone taken their LO's to something like this? Or if you have older ones, did you take them to anything like this when they were around 2?
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage

Re: Taking LO to possibly see a Broadway show

• Options
    Its their national tour, but, I saw the production years ago in NYC and it has a LOT of colors and visuals that she would probably like. She adores music too which is why I was considering taking her. I noticed there were a LOT of children in the audience, but did not pay much attention to their ages. I think once she gets closer to 2 i will see where she is at and how her attention span is.

imageimageimage
  • Options

I saw beauty and the beast several years ago on Broadway. There were lots of kids but I'd say ages 4+. I personally would be upset if I paid all kinds of $ and had to listen to a kid whine cry or talk most of the show or had them jumping around behind me.

That is a good point. I am not concerned about her jumping around or crying, but talking maybe. I am going to have to see how she is as July gets closer.

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"