TTC After a Loss

Thursday Throat Punch

Daily vents, frustrations, annoyances, etc. go here.

Re: Thursday Throat Punch

• I would just like to TP my brain for my third day of vertigo!  I've been taking my Meclizine (inner ear meds) since yesterday morning and took migraine meds to ward off any headache and am still feeling lightheaded and dizzy.  I'm guessing it's from the progesterone.  My body better regulate itself soon because this is getting old!
    TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • Loading the player...
  • @rmpar29 I'm sorry that you aren't doing better today :(  I hope you feel better quickly.
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• TP my MIL. That woman drives me crazy sometimes! MH had made plans to go with her to get his dad's hadicap van looked at. It was starting to mess up. The place where they take it is in another city 1 1/2 hours away.  I was getting ready for work, DH was in bed still (he is off work today and agreed to help her). Well she calls him at 6:50, he didnt' answer because he was sleeping.  I'm running late to work, she calls me, I say "hello" and she said, "hi, who's this?". I told her who it was, ME!!!! (Who the heck did you think you were calling, MIL?!?! ) She said "oh, I"m getting a beep, someone is calling", and I said, yes, DH is calling you back". Anyway, she called MH to see if they could leave at 7am! Um, lady, you called him at 6:50! It takes longer than 10 min to even get to your house! He needs to shower and make an important morning stop before he goes to your house! MH said she didn't call sooner because she didn't want to bother us!

She reminds me for Raymond's mother from "Everyone Body Loves Raymond". She always says things out of the corner of mouth in a way that "seems innocent" but me and my 2 SIL know exactly what she is doing!
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @rmpar29 I hope the vertigo resolves soon! That is the worst! Feel better!
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Thanks ladies! 

@peggels24 and @HoldingOutHope - I scared my scale into submission this week.  Just make sure you yell loud enough and throwing it up against the wall might help too.

@srcr2011 - Wow!  That's all I got for you...just wow. 

@catemitty - I fully support your TP...they do suck!

@Fighersince83 - Just ((HUGS))
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013

• TP to my husband. Who every time I say anything about trying, babies, ovulation, periods, my charts, or how I'm feeling about any of those subjects, he instantly says "your going crazy over all of that". One time he had the balls to tell me to "relax and let life go one". I am suppose to be able to talk to him bout anything and I feel like I have to tip toe around the baby subject so he doesn't think I'm "crazy". Its stresses me out. Thank god for TB or I would have nobody to talk to about this.
  • TP to the person who has to but the horrible pictures of babies on facebook first thing this morning to advocate her point about not believing in abortion. Yes I get it, its a baby. Not everyone looses theirs by choice.
    Me- 27 w/PCOS     DH - 28
    TTC since December 2012 
    BFP 6/29/2013 - EDD 3/16/14 - MMC 9/5/2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS and taking metformin 750 mg  twice a day
    April 2014 -  - 1st ICI Cycle - BFP 5/15/14 EDD: 1/20/15
    A/S 8-22-14 - Its a BOY!!
    12/15 Checkup & heard his beautiful heartbeat
    ALL WELCOME -
    imageimage

• TP to our relocation company from 2 years ago that just sent us a bill for $760 because they overpaid our escrow account.  2 YEARS AGO. 

Alsp, TP to being delayed for a month when we were expecting to have our next IVF retrieval and transfer in Feb. instead of March. 

Gah. 

Also, I gave the side eye to a lady in the supermarket this morning because she was just filling her basket with rolls.  Bread rolls.  Not even in those little bags they put right next to the bakery.  Very weird. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • @Fightersince 83 - I am so sorry! That sounds like the worst mental health day ever! I am sorry people are not being more sensitive to the pain you are going through, and also that you have to deal with work.

@Pregmama24 - That sucks! Sometimes I feel like men can't always relate to us on that overwhelming desire and need to get pregnant. Even if they really want a baby, it seems like it's not the same level. His response sounds very frustrating, especially after a loss. You are not alone in this situation though. My DH would react the same way, and sadly that sometimes keeps me from being more transparent with my feelings on the issue.

TP to my coworker who I am not really friends with who thought it was perfectly fine to interrupt my conversation with someone else to tell me how I could wear my clothes better. 1) Don't ever touch me, and 2) I'm not an idiot. I know a veiled insult when I see one. So you can pretend you're trying to be sweet and helpful, but I know you're just a b@tch, and I will out b@tch you! X(
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • TP to our relocation company from 2 years ago that just sent us a bill for $760 because they overpaid our escrow account.  2 YEARS AGO. 

Alsp, TP to being delayed for a month when we were expecting to have our next IVF retrieval and transfer in Feb. instead of March. 

Gah. 

Also, I gave the side eye to a lady in the supermarket this morning because she was just filling her basket with rolls.  Bread rolls.  Not even in those little bags they put right next to the bakery.  Very weird.

The mental picture gave me a good laugh, lol
    Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• TP to the girl at work who up and quit on Tuesday night and didnt give 2 weeks notice. 

As if I dont have enough on my plate...now I get to pick up slack, yay.
    Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• @rmpar19 I got the same feeling when Iwas on progesterone. I do not get migraines but the vertigo and light headedness stunk but stopped when I stopped progesterone. 

• @blue2mango - Thanks for sharing and it's good to know that I'm not crazy.  The nurse at my RE's office said that there was no way the progesterone could be causing this, but my research tells me otherwise. 
    6/2010

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"