Parenting
Options

Cute/funny kids

Time for another edition of cute and funny kid stories? What has your LO done lately that has made you chuckle?

DS has thought burping was funny for a while (must be a boy thing) and after he burps always laughs and tries to force another one out.  We always call him a piggy, so now when you ask "what does the piggy say?" He pretends to burp.  Goofball.
image image

Re: Cute/funny kids

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Last night Zoe was making sure the dog was warm. She started out by putting a pillow on her lower half, then put dirty laundry on her, then finally took my blanket off the top of the dog crate and draped it over her. She took a break from warming the dog, in the middle of that, to put the laundry on the dog's face and shout, "Where's Zoe?!" at her.

ETA:
    Too FREAKING cute!!!

• Options
    @spapeggy that reminds me of when I tell Bradley not to do something he tells me to close my eyes...
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    Mine is always doing something funny. My favorite right now is when she busts out in song and dance out if nowhere.

Also the other day I bought her Ariel and Aurora for her princess castle so she runs to play with them. All of a sudden she is back:
    M: mama can you put Aurora back in the box.
    Me: why
    M: so we can take her back
    Me: why would we take her back?
    M: Because I don't like her song

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"