Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

AW: Rowan turns one!

I haven't been here in awhile, but I just wanted to say WOOHOO! We made it a year without screwing him up! In fact, he's been amazingly happy and healthy. Here's a couple of pics from his birthday party:

The #1 piece of advice I have for pulling off a baby/toddler birthday party, especially the first, is either hire or designate a photographer. It makes a HUGE difference not to have to worry about that. In our case, we hired a friend of mine who's just starting her photography business, and we got her for the whole party plus portrait time, and received a disc of over 300 pics for $100. It was so so worth the money!

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: Rowan turns one!

• So cute and I love his name! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cute pictures!  We hired a photographer for both of my kids 1st birthday parties.  We were able to enjoy the event and get all of the special moments.

LOL on making it to 1 year (without screwing him up).  Just you wait though!  He is a toddler now.  And they have a lot of energy. 

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Loading the player...
  • Adorable!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"