August 2012 Moms
Options

Any NH moms?

I'm looking for a good campground in the storyland/Santa's village region for this summer. Or maybe even lodging suggestions. Anyone?

Thanks in advance!

imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any NH moms?

• Options
    I used to live in Hanover but it was pre-kid so I'm no help :)
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks anyway:)

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not from NH but I went with my sister and her kids a couple years ago to that area & stayed overnight. We didn't go to Santa's Village but we were in that same area. I was actually thinking of taking DS there over the summer for the day. We live about 2 & 1/2 hours away, maybe a little less. My SIL lives about an hour away so we could always stay with her if we needed too. Anyway.... We stayed at the North Conway Grand Hotel in North Conway. It backs right up to the outlet shops there. The rooms were nice & at the time they had a movie every night for kids. There was also a hotel nearby that had an indoor water park. Its called Red Jacket Mountain View Resort. It looked like fun from the pictures online. Not a campground but if you're interested they might be worth looking into. You can find a lot of nice campgrounds in NH especially in that area. There are several campgrounds along the Kancamagus Highway. Even if you don't stay there its worth the car ride. The scenery is beautiful!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"