August 2014 Moms
Options

Due end of August....

Any others due end of August and not sure if you should take up residence here or September???
I am due Aug 29, but i suspect it will be closer to September 10.... I went very late with my son and so far i see no difference in this one...
Whats a girl to do? :)

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

Re: Due end of August....

• Options
    My EDD as of now is September 3rd, I decided to stay on this board. This is my first so I'm not sure when I will go, late or early. I sometimes lurk on the September board, but hang out here mostly. My guesstimated date was August 20th based on my LMP, but moved after my dating ultrasound. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hahahahaha i have the same end of month envy! I have been lurking on both boards too!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm August 31, right on the line! I post mostly here but lurk around September too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am due Aug 29th as well with our first! Have a Dr appt tomorrow morning, so we will see if EDD changes, but even if it does, I'm staying on this board.
  • Options
    I'm due the 27th based on my LMP, but the ultrasound tech said that I was measuring ahead of that date.  My OB hasn't moved the due date up yet, so I'm still a 'cusper' as well.  I haven't been on the September boards at all though.  I'm a FTM so no idea if I will go early or late.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Aug 31 here. Can't bring myself to change siggy a week back yet. I am a repeat c/s so I'll be Aug for sure. I get jelly of everyone early in the month with all the n/t posts! Two weeks until my next appt to see LO!

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

• Options
    August 31 here as well. It's my first so probably will deliver in September. I have been to the September board a few times but sick here mostly
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Oh Em gee! I am due the 29th too! Based on actual ovulation date I am supposed to be due sept 1 but LMP is Aug 29th...not to far off just a few days so whatevs.
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options
    I'm due Aug 25th. My OB said he won't let me go past 41 weeks, so odds are I'll deliver in August. I like it here and don't plan to go to the Sept board.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    ninthgirl said:
    DD had an EDD of Feb. 28, 2012, and was actually born that day. I stuck around on the F12 BMB because I liked them, but sometimes I had fun lurking on March because skills-wise she was and still is more like a lot of the March babies.

This one is due August 28 and I don't know how late I'll be allowed to go, but sometimes I like lurking on September so I can feel like I'm at the front of the pack instead of the last to go through every milestone appointment. End-of-the-month-due-date-envy: it's real.
    I hadn't thought of it like that! Im due August 29th......*scurries over to Sept board*
    Mrs. H
    Crohn's Dx: August 2008
    Endometriosis Dx: May 2010
    Married: 05/19/2012
    TTC #1: June 2013
    BFP: December 2013
    DS: Born 08/29/2014
    TTC #2: July 2015

BFP #2: September 25, 2015

• Options
    The original date my OB gave me was based on my LMP was 7/28, but based on FF I was 8/3.  I decided to take up residency here, and based on my first ultrasound, my due date got moved to 8/4.  So I'm glad I decided to go later, but its up to you.  Nobody is going to kick you off the August board if you're not in labor by 8/31.  :-P
    Started TTGP July 2013  ~  BFP! 11/21/13  ~   TEAM PINK!!!  

**Josephine Aimee** born 5/21 at 29 weeks 2 days

You should know how great things were before you. Even so, they're better still today.  
    Now I can't think who I was before you ruined everything in the nicest way <3

image  image

imageimageimage

• Options
    I'm due 8/28 but I plan to stay here. :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm due 8/25... I agree with @elbug, reading about ripple sharing, showing, entering the next tri 2, I like looking in September, too because there, I'm ahead of the game! So far only lurking, I'm hoping for an August delivery, I can't imagine being overdue in the August heat so fingers crossed!
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I'm due the 27th, but I'm pretty sure I conceived earlier, so we'll see I'm measuring a few days ahead. But I'm sure I'll end up in September anyhow I pop by there once in awhile. 
  • Options
    I'm 8/25. I like it here cause all the girls are helpful. Though I am jealous of all the lemons and peaches.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I was due 8/28 according to my LMP but dating ultrasound says 9/4. With all that said based on my kiddos birth histories my OB said the baby will definitely be born in August. Decisions decisions :)
  • Options
    Due the 27th. Based on that we have to survive the ENTIRE summer hugely pregnant I hope I go no later! Lol I don't do hot well!
  • Options
    NLewis1 said:
    ninthgirl said:
    DD had an EDD of Feb. 28, 2012, and was actually born that day. I stuck around on the F12 BMB because I liked them, but sometimes I had fun lurking on March because skills-wise she was and still is more like a lot of the March babies.

This one is due August 28 and I don't know how late I'll be allowed to go, but sometimes I like lurking on September so I can feel like I'm at the front of the pack instead of the last to go through every milestone appointment. End-of-the-month-due-date-envy: it's real.
    I hadn't thought of it like that! Im due August 29th......*scurries over to Sept board*
    Haha that's so true! I'm due August 31st, so I'm jealous of everyone that's like "Im in my second trimester!" "I see a bump!".. I actually think that I'll be due in Sep as well, since even though my LMP places me at 31 Aug, I used an OPK and actually ovulated late. But I'm staying here, since I already "know" you ladies.
  • Options
    missmiss307missmiss307 member
    edited January 2014
    My first was due 3/27 and was born on 4/3, but I stuck with the March board then. Due 8/28 this time but will stick with August. Not starting my maternity leave until 9/3 though. ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Wil08 said:

I'm 8/25. I like it here cause all the girls are helpful. Though I am jealous of all the lemons and peaches.

I'm due the 25th too and am jealous of the lemons and peaches as well!
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"