Cloth Diapering

(Another) One last diaper. Also hello!

Hello All, I am new to this board. I wish I had found you earlier ( Thanks for the informal invite @mapleme)
My name is Rachel, and I adore cloth diapers.
Yesterday I bought a diaper. It was adorable and one of a kind.
I told myself this is the last diaper I would buy for my daughter. It might be the 5th time I have told myself that. But with an attempt at using the potty a few weeks away, I am afraid this might be it. I have a bit of awkwardly stumbled upon and youtubed knowledge. Since I did not CD from birth and hope to with (years away) #2, there are always new things to learn and cute prints to ooh and ahh at.

Re: (Another) One last diaper. Also hello!

• Welcome.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Mapleme said:
    @lunarrainn, I may have told you how nice all the ladies are here, but I think I forgot to tell you that they're a big bunch of enablers. I blame them for the Albert print Flip that I bought yesterday :)
    is it sad that I was proud of myself for not buying Jules yesterday?

I want to put that twenty toward an Ergo carrier
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mapleme said:
    Mapleme said:
    @lunarrainn, I may have told you how nice all the ladies are here, but I think I forgot to tell you that they're a big bunch of enablers. I blame them for the Albert print Flip that I bought yesterday :)

I'm proud of myself for not buying a Little Butt yesterday after @ABColeslaw was talking about how great they are as diapers (even disregarding how unbelievably cute they are). DH said that me buying the Flip justifies him getting a WiiU. While $14.95=\=$300, I'm sure I could change the first half of that equation pretty quickly with the Little Butts.
    Oh hell no he doesn't get a wii U for the of a FLIP. Pshhhh.  If you have $300 laying around you could do some serious cloth damage with that. 
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Mandmeesh said:
    Mapleme said:

I totally bought a Jules as a Flip so I can (hopefully) use it multiple times.. I love that print so much.
    image   image   image
    TTC since 2010 | 3 miscarriages | Diagnosed with stage IV endo | Adopted our little girl Aug 25, 2014

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • sumati said:
    Mandmeesh said:
    Mapleme said:

I totally bought a Jules as a Flip so I can (hopefully) use it multiple times.. I love that print so much.
    aside from wanting to save the twenty bucks toward the Ergo…I hate blue so much (most of the time).  M has a lot of blue stuff and it makes me stabby. So that's why I passed on it :-/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The ergo is worth it!
    Mandmeesh said:
    Mapleme said:

• WiiU=20 (more) diapers I did the math ;)

Mapleme said:
    Mapleme said:

I'm proud of myself for not buying a Little Butt yesterday after @ABColeslaw was talking about how great they are as diapers (even disregarding how unbelievably cute they are). DH said that me buying the Flip justifies him getting a WiiU. While $14.95=\=$300, I'm sure I could change the first half of that equation pretty quickly with the Little Butts.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"