Pregnant after 35
Options

Weekly Check In!

I guess I'm going to do these on Tuesdays now because I can't seem to remember on Mondays!

1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2) Age at delivery? (optional)

3) Any other children? Furbabies?

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?

QOTW:
How did you meet your significant other?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check In!

• Options
    YlvelillYlvelill member
    edited January 2014
    July 29, 14w, lemon!

2) Age at delivery?

Two kitties!

Feeling pretty good :)

Waiting for Mat21 results had to have a redraw because there wasn't enough DNA the first time:(

Edit: we met through a guy I was dating at the time.
  • Options
    1. Sept 20, 6 weeks

2. 38

3. No

4. Nausea

5. 1st appt. Feb. 13

I met my husband at work
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?   24 weeks

2) Age at delivery? (optional)  41

3) Any other children? Furbabies?  2 pooches

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?  Today, I'm feeling ok.  I had some major lower back / Sciatica? pain this weekend.  I think yoga helped it.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?   No appointments for a month, so I'll just be cruising along for a while.  I was happy to reach the so-called viability date this week.

QOTW:
    How did you meet your significant other?  We were friends for a long time before dating.  We even used to go on double dates with our previous partners. [I always tell him he should have stayed with that girlfriend.  She's much nicer than I am.  :) ]   We remained friends during our single days and would compare dating horror stories.   And finally the lightbulb went off that there was something more there than friendship.  Apparently everyone, including my Mom, knew it was there all along.  I think we were the last to realize it.
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 33 weeks; durian fruit.

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 37

3) Any other children? Furbabies? No and no.

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Feel third tri uncomfortable. I think I may have started getting Braxton Hicks contractions… or I've been getting them and not realizing it. Not sure.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? Reg. appointment next week. Poster on my BMB due the exact same day as me had her baby this week. Wow; that makes things real!

QOTW:
     How did you meet your significant other? College.

@QOTR: you have a fantastic meeting story!

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

• Options
    jbelle said:
    5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? Reg. appointment next week. Poster on my BMB due the exact same day as me had her baby this week. Wow; that makes things real!
    Eek!  I bet that is an eye-opener for the whole BMB.  
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    April 6, 30 weeks, cucumber (but feels bigger than that!)

Two kitties, no human kids

I've been dealing with some pretty major back pain the past few days.  Seems to have subsided...I forced myself to take some walks and that seems to have helped. 

I have an u/s today, to see where my placenta is at.

QOTW:
    I had split up with a fiance and was on a long break from dating.  I finally decided to give online dating one more shot (I had met soooo many duds as well as people I just didn't click with) and he wrote to me, commenting on a band I liked (it was his favorite).  He seemed a little shy so I asked him out. :)  We had our first date at a Mexican restaurant about a week later and we basically fell for each other immediately.  :x
  • Options
    April 3, 31 weeks tomorrow which will be a pineapple

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 41

3) Any other children? Furbabies? 2 kitties and one dog

I just cannot get comfortable at night to sleep. And trying to rearrange myself and my pillows requires so much effort I usually just stay in whatever uncomfortable position I am in since there seems to be no relief. Also getting some occasional (sciatic?) pain down the back of my legs.

Took a tour of the maternity ward where I will be delivering with DH last week. That made things feel very real! Glad we did it, I feel better having seen where I will be and the staff/hospital looks very nice (though truthfully I have nothing to compare to).

QOTW:
    We originally met at work but did not date at the time (I had a crush on him but had a no-work-dating policy with myself). A few years after we had both moved on to new jobs, we ran into each other at a basketball game and have not been apart since!
    imageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1) EDD is 8/28
    2) Age at delivery is 40
    3) 1 doggie, he's such a good boy!
    4) feeling ok. In the last week I've noticed shortness of breath heading up the stairs.
    5) last RE appointment is Thursday. I'm a bit nervous to move back to a normal OB/Gyn
    5) Met in college, we were both waiters at the same restaurant. I thought he was an arrogant jerk. Good looking though! :)
    Me:41  DH: 46 high count but poor motility & morphology
    TTC on and off since 2005

July 2012: Infertility tests started at OB/Gyn, HSG and HSN all clear
    Sept 2012: IUI #1 w/Clomid - BFN
    Oct 2012: IUI #2 w/Clomid - cancelled due to cyst
    Nov 2012: IUI #3 w/Clomid - BFN
    Break to move and find new PCP, OB/Gyn & RE
    Sept 2013: first appt with RE
    Nov / Dec 2013: IVF #1 with ICSI split
      Dec 6: Retrieval, 4 retrieved, 2 mature, 1 fertilized
      Dec 11: Transferred 1 (Day 5)
      Dec 30:  HCG Beta, 4980. BFP!
     1 little bean!
    EDD: August 28 30 2014
    LO Arrived! August 31 2014

All Welcome!

image image
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1) Due date? March 9th. How many weeks are you? 34 weeks. What size is baby? Haven't been checking the fruit chart.

2) Age at delivery? 36

3) Any other children? Furbabies? Only my 2 pups

4) How are you feeling? Pretty much ready for this pregnancy to be over. Constant back pain, contractions off and on daily, unable to sleep more than an hour or two at a time, and pretty much uncomfortable all the time. New symptoms this week? Not really a new symptom but I'm pretty much on bed rest now. I'm working from home for the remainder of my pregnancy and have only been able to go out once in the past week and a half and that was for my baby shower. I'm going stir crazy. On top of that I think I've finally hit the nesting phase but I can't do any if the things I want to do. I have to constantly nag DH to do everything and he is the worst procrastinator so it's driving me insane!

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? Next follow up is feb. 6th

QOTW: How did you meet significant other? I met DH not on a dating website, not on Facebook, but on Myspace! His cover photo was a scene from the movie Office Space which I love so I sent him a message telling him that I liked his cover photo. We started out just talking online occasionally then after about 6 months finally met. We hung out as friends for a few years and finally started dating about 6 years ago. We have been married for two years now and looking forward to growing our family.

Melissa

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    1) Due date?
    July 15
    How many weeks are you?
    16w1d
    What size is baby?
    Avocado

No FTM

4) How are you feeling?
    Feel pretty good these days!
    New symptoms this week?
    Not really

Headed now for my second blood screening first screen for Downs came back good, Verify results also good

QOTW: How did you meet your significant other?
    We have known each other since High School but only in the past few year started developing the relationship!
  • Options
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? March 10th, 34 weeks

2) Age at delivery? 40

3) Any other children? Furbabies? 5 kids 2 dogs, a cat fish, frog, gecko

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Feel bloated,  no apatite but starving at the same time

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? Was yesterday nothing new. Rant I have is roids. Not fun

QOTW:
     How did you meet your significant other? We met playing Everquest, and we still play.

• Options
    8/8/14 , I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow, baby is a peach :)

My dog

I have had a wave of nausea come back, which is a drag, but it's not as constant as it was. I'm also moody this week.

I have my next check-in next Tuesday. I am looking forward to hearing that heartbeat again.

QOTW:
    We met through a meetup group at a wine bar.

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

• Options
    QOTR said:
    jbelle said:
    Eek!  I bet that is an eye-opener for the whole BMB.  
    The first March 2014 babies were born in 2013! But yeah, I think the floodgates are going to open real soon! 

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

jbelle

• Options
    ) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  6/19, 20 weeks, I did not look to see what size baby is yet today.

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 40  My bday is Feb 8 OMG 40!!!!

3) Any other children? Furbabies? 7 fur babies!!! 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 horses 

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Feeling good except for my back bothering me. So uncomfortable sitting and the chairs at work are wood. so hard.  I am a teacher so on and off my feet all day

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? Had my 20 week US today all good baby is good in breech position lol  I have to go back at 27 weeks due to low placenta, she wants to recheck to see if it is moving.   Also had OB appt today all was good no issues there either go back to him in 4 weeks.  

QOTW:
     How did you meet your significant other? We met on Yahoo personals 8 yrs ago this month :)

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 8/8  12 weeks 6 days.  Plum?  It's twins so 2 plums?

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 42

3) Any other children? Furbabies? No

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Today I feel great. In general my symptoms have been pretty minimal…except I'm not sleeping and I'm SUPER emotional.    I did have crazy heightened sense of smell the other day (not in a good way).

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?I was terrified for my latest ultrasound today - I'm always worried they're going to say something bad, but everything is looking really good and I really LOVE my high risk doctor.  This is the second time I've seen her and she just seems really genuine and invested.  Happy.

QOTW:
     How did you meet your significant other? Very Harry Met Sally!! Took about 20 years for us to get together after first starting out as friends in college.  
    Me-42 DH-43 TTC #1 since 3/11
    HSG 7/11 showed possible blockage
    8/11 BFP, then early m/c  (Natural)
    9/11 blood tests reveal Factor V Leiden (heterozygous)
    11/11 Hysteroscopy revealed uterine septum, which was repaired
    12/11 1st round of Clomid (100mg)=BFN
    1/12 2nd round of Clomid (100mg)=BFN 
    2/12 Repeat HSG=All clear 
    2/12 IUI with injectables #1=BFN 
    3/12 natural cycle=BFN 
    4/12 IUI with injectables #2=C/P 
    7/12 IVF #1=30ER, 9F, 3T, 1 Frostie 7/29=BFP! 
    8/27/12 No Heartbeat. Waiting to M/C 
    9/13/12 D+C
    12/12 Operative Hysteroscopy 
    1/31/12  IVF#2 ...BFP 2/6 m/c 2/12 methotrexate due to presumed ectopic
    July '13 IVF #3: 13R, 10M, 8F=BFP
    1st Beta=549  2nd Beta 594 3rd Beta 422. M/C #5
    IVF#4 in November=BFP…TWINS!!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? - due March 20 - 33w3days 2) Age at delivery? (optional) - 40 3) Any other children? Furbabies? 12 yo DD, 14 mo DS, 6 mo kitten 4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? - mostly fine, but legs, hands are swelling now and uncomfortable ... Not to mention I've had a cold for over a month. :( 5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? - NST Wednesday and BPP Friday. QOTW:--> How did you meet your significant other? - we met through work. The company I work for does work for the company he works for
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"