TTC After a Loss
Options

((((((((((»»»January ☆ Snowflakes«««)))))))))

KMW08KMW08 member
edited January 2014 in TTC After a Loss
The January Snowflakes check-in is for anybody who has an EDD or a Loss in January of any year. Feel free to join in by introducing yourself and telling us your EDD or loss date. I will be posting this check-in on Tuesdays.

January Snowflakes Badges:

https://i40.tinypic.com/29y2pme.jpg

https://i40.tinypic.com/156pzew.jpg

https://i39.tinypic.com/2hdbo61.jpg

»»»»»»»»»☆«««««««««☆»»»»»»»»»☆«««««««««

Wednesday January 29, 2014

Hi ladies! Hope everybody has been doing well, or as well to be expected. Sorry I'm a day late, it's always work getting in the way -- for valid reasons this time though, had to fill in for a coworker due to illness & some temporary hospitalization for her kiddo. I'm so glad this month is about to be over with. I know quite a few of us have other months and dates that are painful, but I'm ready to say goodbye to January 2014.

»»»»»»»»»☆«««««««««☆»»»»»»»»»☆«««««««««

((((((((((»»»January ☆ Snowflakes«««)))))))))  <-------GROUP HUGS

LSS ☆☆ 1/04/13 @Poppy715 ♥Addie♥ ☆☆ How are you this week? I didn't watch the Grammy's, but it sounded like you had a few things you liked?

EDD ☆☆ 1/03/14 @carlsonbaby2014☆☆ WHEW! I'm glad I'm not the only one who'll admit their kitchen is a disaster at times :D What's new with you?

EDD ☆☆ 1/04/14 @kalynn12 ☆☆ Have you heard anything from the job interview? Also, how much snow does it really take in Canada to get a true snow day, does it ever happen?

EDD ☆☆ 1/08/14 @taberbtb ☆☆ How did your acupuncture consult go -- any plans in place?

EDD ☆☆ 1/14/14 @Eliz77 ☆☆ I'm so glad you got your card & charm! I asked for your address forever ago, but had just been a procrastinator about getting it to you. I'm glad yh approved & now hopefully he realizes how much love is here for you (and him).

EDD ☆☆ 1/14/14 @Irons633 ♥Olivia♥ ☆☆ How are you doing this week? You're appt is coming up (2/4) sending you good vibes & I hope you get a plan in place and haven't dr-googled or became a professional google researcher trying to figure out what you want to discuss and bring up :D

EDD ☆☆ 1/15/14 @neptunebljc ☆☆ Congrats on the new job--how has it been going? Also, what CD are you on?

EDD ☆☆ 1/16/14 @KMW08 ☆☆ Hi!! <---8dpo. The crazy is creepin' on up in hurrrr!

EDD ☆☆ 1/24/14 @sunnydaysarehere ☆☆  Did you receive the memorial necklace yet? I want to see pics when you get it :x

EDD ☆☆ 1/27/14 @BethKate2 ☆☆ Has the snowy weather cleared up in your area yet? Anything new with you?

EDD ☆☆ 1/29/14 @E&B0811 ☆☆ So many huge hugs to you today. I'm glad your SHG was clear. Sorry you're having labs checked today, I hate blooddraws too, I have to look away when they do the actual stick. When will you get the bw results? FWIW that pepsi was free but it's flat now - it got dumped out.

EDD ☆☆ 1/29/14 @JimBobCooter ☆☆ So many big hugs today. How did the bday party for ds on sunday go?

-----------------------------------------------------------[earlier post]
I'll post the check-in later this morning.  DH has been off work the past couple of days = KITCHEN DISASTER. The only thing that's missing is a bag of flour being everywhere. I should totes take a pic, it's ridiculous.  It's sooo bad he baked garlic bread on a muffin tin. WTF DH.  He claimed he couldn't find the flat pans. SMH. At least he did make me supper. So I'm off to clean it up and then I'll get the check-in up and going. :x
------------------------------[/end]

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

Re: ((((((((((»»»January ☆ Snowflakes«««)))))))))

• Options
    Eliz77Eliz77 member
    edited January 2014
    Lol! I guess points for trying?? My H is the opposite, very meticulous which means he takes forever to cook and clean and then yells at me for being the opposite.

~ES~

~*~EVERYONE always welcome!!~*~
    TTC #1 since October 2012
    BFP #1 11/22/12 EDD 7/29/13 MMC 1/14/13, D&C 1/16/13
    BFP #2 5/7/13 EDD 1/14/2014 Ectopic discovered 5/21/13, lost left tube
    Referred to RE, blood work done August 2013, AMH 0.27, all else normal, HSG clear
    BFP #3 12/1/13 EDD 8/8/14, MC 12/24/13
    January 2014: RE #2, blood work repeated, homozygous MTHFR c677t, SHG clear
    BFP #4 4/7/14 EDD 12/15/14 Our rainbow was born 12/6/14 at 4:26pm! <3 

• Options
    KMW08KMW08 member
    edited January 2014
    @eliz77 Don't judge me, this is not my mess haha & when I get home from work I'm too pooped to touch it. But I wasn't lieing! Yes, it stresses me out, it probably causes some of my insomnia! X_X @-)

Also, I'm 1. Picky 2. Cheap--hence no completed backsplash. That's totally my fault!

image    image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh lordy @KMW08 - that's not so bad!  My kitchen has definitely looked like that a time or two. Just crank up some good tunes and rock out while cleaning.  That's what I do at least :).  image
    Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • Options
    Is it bad that the only things I thought were: 1) COCO PUFFS!!! and 2) Ewwwww, Pepsi.

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP#2 11/6/2013.  CP 11/14/2013.  

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

All PgAL and PAL welcome.

• Options
    The new job is going great.  Its a bit boring though. I am hoping that I can do some changes to the curriculum, but we will see at the staff meeting tonight. 
    I am on CD 5. So no BFP for me last month. Hopefully this month will be it :) Not looking forward to another round of pokes.

I have one of those cleaning schedules on my fridge and its great. Even DH helps out. It definitely keeps the house maintained.
    *******************************************************************************************************************
    BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
    Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
    image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    @KMW08 - The kitchen mess would have me stressed out too! Hopefully your DH helped with the clean up!

I was on yesterday and saw that this thread was posted, but didn't have time to respond. So, I searched for it today and noticed I'm tagged, but never got a notification about it. Weird.

@neptunebljc - Sorry to hear about the BFN. Good luck with this cycle!

My necklace came on Saturday (I have no idea how to PIP!)...just in time for mine and DH's date! We went to dinner and to see Catching Fire (so good!). It's so sad, but the last movie we saw in a theater was The Hangover, which was 4ish years ago, so it was nice to get out and have that distraction for a bit.

1 miracle Earth baby and 5 Angel babies

~All welcome~

• Options
    Hi ladies! I must have missed this thread yesterday. @KMW08 the kitchen is not as bad as I was expecting from your post! I have definitely seen worse (I am a bit embarrassed to admit) from my own DH. Bright note? Looks like your dishes made it back into the kitchen, as opposed to scattered around the house!

@neptunebljic -Happy to hear the new job is going well!
    @sunnydaysarehere -I'm glad your necklace made it in time for your dinner date! I have been begging MH to see a movie with me for the last month. The last one we went to was when we started dating 7 years ago!!

AFM it *looks* like I O'd yesterday after a temp spike this am, and a + OPK yesterday, so I guess we are off the bench! I had my consult last weekend, and she believes that my issue most likely is tied to AF being all weird which she thinks she can help me with. I told MH, even if nothing else came from this other than sorting that out I would be happy. My first appointment is next weekend before AF shows. She also recommended I get a fertility massage before we start to help with blood flow to the uterus, and I will go for a massage at any excuse! I am hopeful this will help but figure even if it doesn't atleast I will be well relaxed!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Anniversary

TTC Since 04/01/13 

BFP #1 04/28/13 Its twins! EDD 01/08/2014 MMC confirmed 06/27/13 D&C 07/17/13

BFP#2 05/19/14 EDD 01/30/2015 Please be our rainbow!

My Ovulation Chart

*~*~* All AL Welcome*~*~*

• Options
    The new job is going great.  Its a bit boring though. I am hoping that I can do some changes to the curriculum, but we will see at the staff meeting tonight. 
    I am on CD 5. So no BFP for me last month. Hopefully this month will be it :) Not looking forward to another round of pokes.

I have one of those cleaning schedules on my fridge and its great. Even DH helps out. It definitely keeps the house maintained.
    @neptunebljc I'm glad the job is going well. Sorry that it's a bit boring to you right now. I hope it becomes more challenging and you can make some changes to the curriculum.  I understand hating the poking and prodding!  Is there a reason you get blood drawn so frequently?

image    image

• Options
    @KMW08 - The kitchen mess would have me stressed out too! Hopefully your DH helped with the clean up!

I was on yesterday and saw that this thread was posted, but didn't have time to respond. So, I searched for it today and noticed I'm tagged, but never got a notification about it. Weird.

@neptunebljc - Sorry to hear about the BFN. Good luck with this cycle!

My necklace came on Saturday (I have no idea how to PIP!)...just in time for mine and DH's date! We went to dinner and to see Catching Fire (so good!). It's so sad, but the last movie we saw in a theater was The Hangover, which was 4ish years ago, so it was nice to get out and have that distraction for a bit.
    I'm glad your necklace came right on time, PERFECT! I bet it's beautiful :) Sounds like you had a fabulous date as well. I didn't even realize catching fire was out right now. Now I'm excited because that means it might be out on dvd or to rent soon-ish. There's no way dh would go watch that with me. The last movie we watched was This Is The End, back in June.

@sunnydaysarehere I wondered about that---the tags, since nobody really responded. Who knows, TB is crazy at times. 
    ~X(

image    image

• Options
    taberbtb said:
    Hi ladies! I must have missed this thread yesterday. @KMW08 the kitchen is not as bad as I was expecting from your post! I have definitely seen worse (I am a bit embarrassed to admit) from my own DH. Bright note? Looks like your dishes made it back into the kitchen, as opposed to scattered around the house! @neptunebljic -Happy to hear the new job is going well! @sunnydaysarehere -I'm glad your necklace made it in time for your dinner date! I have been begging MH to see a movie with me for the last month. The last one we went to was when we started dating 7 years ago!! AFM it *looks* like I O'd yesterday after a temp spike this am, and a + OPK yesterday, so I guess we are off the bench! I had my consult last weekend, and she believes that my issue most likely is tied to AF being all weird which she thinks she can help me with. I told MH, even if nothing else came from this other than sorting that out I would be happy. My first appointment is next weekend before AF shows. She also recommended I get a fertility massage before we start to help with blood flow to the uterus, and I will go for a massage at any excuse! I am hopeful this will help but figure even if it doesn't atleast I will be well relaxed!
    @taberbtb YAY for being off the bench!!!!! It's a marvelous & scary feeling isn't it?!?!?!  I'm glad the consult went well & she thinks she can help FX. I agree that a massage is a massage and anything that causes you to be relaxed is definitely for the greater. I'm all for the belief that if it doesn't hurt and it might help, do it!

image    image

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @KMW08 lol no haven't googled too much at all. Yes it is and I'm looking forward to it because I stopped taking the BC due to me having some type of allergic reaction to it and DH is not happy!! He is ready for some action. I do hope that I get a good plan that way it can help me get more emotionally ready to try again.
    imageimageimageimageimage 

• Options
    I survived my EDD!  But it still hurts to know we don't have a new baby here with us right now.

I also survived the birthday party.  WHOO-HOO!!   Next year we're having one kid come over for something special.  Period.

I'm 9DPO today and couldn't help myself.  I POAS a little while ago and it was negative, as it likely would be this early.   I'm mad at myself for wasting it.  Our first RE appointment is next Wednesday and I'm still holding out hope it will turn into a different kind of appointment.   Hopeful, but not holding my breath.

Hugs to you!! Getti past the EDD is always hard especially when you think about the baby you should have.
    imageimageimageimageimage 

• Options
    Hi KMW08, thanks for check in! I have been hard core chart stalking you this week, when do you plan on testing?

EDD ☆☆ 1/04/14 @kalynn12 ☆☆ Have you heard anything from the job interview? Also, how much snow does it really take in Canada to get a true snow day, does it ever happen?

Nothing about the job yet, they are hoping to start the second round of interviews next week. To be honest this week has been so busy I haven't had time to think of it. I regards to the snow, it totally depends on where you are in Canada. 2 inches of snow in Vancouver and ppl forget how to drive and chaos happens, in the prairies you could get 2 feet (or more) and the city will function.

@neptunebljc Glad to hear the new job is going well, hopefully they let you make the changes. Sorry about the BFN

@sunnydaysarehere yeah!! I am so glad the necklace made it on time. It sounds like you had a nice evening with DH.

@taberbtb i am so excited for you about your consult it sounds like you have a great plan and a massage is always nice :) Yeah for being off the bench!

@jimbobcooter ((hugs))EDDs are hard. Good luck with your RE appointment next week.

@irons633 I can't believe you had an allergic reaction to the BC pills, I hope it wasn't too bad. Good luck with your appointment, hopefully you can come away with a great plan.
    I'm 31 and DH is 36

Started dating in 2008 and married November 10, 2012

TTC#1 Since Oct 2012

MC#1 5/30/2013 ~ EDD 1/4/2014 natural @ 9 weeks

MC#2 8/12/2013 ~ EDD 4/13/2014 natural @ 5 weeks 5 days

BFP #3 EDD 12/9/2014

*~*~*Everybody is Welcome*~*~*

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    KMW08KMW08 member
    edited January 2014
    irons633 said:

@KMW08 lol no haven't googled too much at all. Yes it is and I'm looking forward to it because I stopped taking the BC due to me having some type of allergic reaction to it and DH is not happy!! He is ready for some action. I do hope that I get a good plan that way it can help me get more emotionally ready to try again.

@irons633
    I hope you're able to find a type of BC that doesn't cause an allergic reaction--damn medications!! We had to use condoms for a while & it was probably the worst sex we've had as a couple, so I understand yh's frustrations!

FX for a great upcoming appt. After that you'll probably become a professional google researcher =)) (and we've all been one before ;) )

image    image

• Options

I survived my EDD!  But it still hurts to know we don't have a new baby here with us right now.

I also survived the birthday party.  WHOO-HOO!!   Next year we're having one kid come over for something special.  Period.

I'm 9DPO today and couldn't help myself.  I POAS a little while ago and it was negative, as it likely would be this early.   I'm mad at myself for wasting it.  Our first RE appointment is next Wednesday and I'm still holding out hope it will turn into a different kind of appointment.   Hopeful, but not holding my breath.
    @JimBobCooter I'm also 9dpo, we can hold each other, or knock some sense into each other b-( for the hell of it I poas at 7dpo, I'm a sicko & thought it might be a sort of therapeutic torture to see the stark white no line. FX for you!!!!!

Hahaha @ no more multi friend parties. In a few years you'll forget & try it again then remember why :D I'm glad you survived the bday party though!

image    image

• Options
    -Kalynn12-
    Nothing about the job yet, they are hoping to start the second round of interviews next week. To be honest this week has been so busy I haven't had time to think of it. I regards to the snow, it totally depends on where you are in Canada. 2 inches of snow in Vancouver and ppl forget how to drive and chaos happens, in the prairies you could get 2 feet (or more) and the city will function.
    -----end quote-----

@kalynn12 FX you hear back on the second interview round promptly. That's interesting about the snow, I just assumed all northerners were accustomed to significant snow amounts. We all know what happens when we ASSuME.... #-o

Thanks for stalking me! I, being a poas addict, did at 7DPO -- in my defense I've not had the urge since. I go back to work tomorrow & work all weekend. So I'm trying to decide between tomorrow @10dpo or sat @11dpo. I'm leaning with Saturday.

image    image

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @taberbtb - Okay, now I don't feel so bad that it's been so long since we've been to the movies! Yay for being off the bench! Enjoy your massage!

1 miracle Earth baby and 5 Angel babies

~All welcome~

• Options

@BethKate2 ☆☆ Has the snowy weather cleared up in your area yet? Anything new with you?

There's only about an inch or so on the ground right now, but we've been getting snow at least once a week. Luckily, we've had some warmer days (40s) mixed in, so most of it melts before more snow comes, but I think we still have at least another month of this snowy weather.

Nothing new with me. This week was awful at work, so I'm thrilled it's the weekend.

TTC since July 2012 
    BFP 5/22/13. Lap. to remove ectopic and dx with endo. 6/16/13

RE consult: June 2014

DX: FVL, endo, hypothyroidism, blocked left tube

Oct. 2014: First treatment cycle: Clomid+trigger+IUI=BFN

November 2014: Clomid+trigger+IUI again=BFP!

BFP 11/28/14 MC discovered 1/14/15

Blogging to stay sane

• Options

@neptunebljc . Sorry about the BFN :( Best of luck this cycle.

@taberbtbHooray for burning the bench!

@jimbobcooterBig hugs to you. My EDD was this week too, and I'm glad it has come and gone. 

TTC since July 2012 
    BFP 5/22/13. Lap. to remove ectopic and dx with endo. 6/16/13

RE consult: June 2014

DX: FVL, endo, hypothyroidism, blocked left tube

Oct. 2014: First treatment cycle: Clomid+trigger+IUI=BFN

November 2014: Clomid+trigger+IUI again=BFP!

BFP 11/28/14 MC discovered 1/14/15

Blogging to stay sane

• Options

EDD ☆☆ 1/14/14 @Eliz77 ☆☆ I'm so glad you got your card & charm! I asked for your address forever ago, but had just been a procrastinator about getting it to you. I'm glad yh approved & now hopefully he realizes how much love is here for you (and him).

I have been MIA lately but wanted to answer this before the new week's check-in popped up! Thank you again for the charm. I have a story regarding the charm-I happened to leave it (I put it on a necklace that has a couple other small charms) in a jacket pocket, and DH decided to wash it yesterday. He checked the pockets luckily, found it and made sure I knew where it was when I got home from work. Very sweet! 

~ES~

~*~EVERYONE always welcome!!~*~
    TTC #1 since October 2012
    BFP #1 11/22/12 EDD 7/29/13 MMC 1/14/13, D&C 1/16/13
    BFP #2 5/7/13 EDD 1/14/2014 Ectopic discovered 5/21/13, lost left tube
    Referred to RE, blood work done August 2013, AMH 0.27, all else normal, HSG clear
    BFP #3 12/1/13 EDD 8/8/14, MC 12/24/13
    January 2014: RE #2, blood work repeated, homozygous MTHFR c677t, SHG clear
    BFP #4 4/7/14 EDD 12/15/14 Our rainbow was born 12/6/14 at 4:26pm! <3 

• Options
    KMW08

Sorry for the late response. Still trying to get caught up.  I have three losses and no "reasons". Everything always comes back negative and my OB wants to redo all of my original blood work and uterus scans and so forth. Just to make sure nothing has changed since having Bean. Also to make sure there isn't anything that was missed.
    My OB has a wonderful record, and I am turning into the black sheep of his practice, so he wants to keep on top of things.
    *******************************************************************************************************************
    BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
    Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
    image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"