Parenting

@Kitiara

Woman!

Are you still around?

If so, I've missed you. I also was hoping you could please share your bacon-wrapped-jalapeno recipe with me again. 

Thanks, and I hope all is well!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: @Kitiara

• Thanks, @justAphase. XOXO

I'm so confused as to who peaced out and who didn't. If anyone wants to educate me, that'd be the tits. 
  • Hi, I was wondering who would be paging me. I still come around late nights sometime but am not on for long and limit my posting so I can get other shit done. Its good to see you still on too, its been a while.

375/400 degree preheated oven.

1. Get jalapenos and slice in half lengthwise, cut off stems and remove seeds with a spoon (I wear latex gloves when handling them). 
    2. Spoon, smear, or pipe in cream cheese (I also tried with shredded cheddar mixed with the cream cheese, yum). 
    3. Wrap in a strip of bacon. If the peppers are smaller then half a strip of bacon for each jal half works. I dont use a toothpick to secure them but the recipe books tend to recommend it. 
    4. Bake for 25-30 minutes in 375 or 20-25 in 400 oven. The higher heat gives me more of the crisper bacon I prefer.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Loading the player...
  • Yay!

Thank you, my sweet friend, X)X)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"