July 2013 Moms

Helmet Babies

edited March 2014 in July 2013 Moms
You can do it!!!  After 9 and half weeks DD is officially done with hers.  We saw before and after pictures and what a big difference it has made.  She got a certificate of completion and she was able to keep her original head mold. So while yes it is a pain it is so worth it.  @casey78 we can now wear all the hair bows you sent us.

As a bonus:  Helmet free at the park.

Re: Helmet Babies

• Aww, yay! She looks gorgeous!

I really needed to hear this today. It's been a rough couple of days with the helmet. LO has been trying so hard to snuggle into my neck but he can't get close enough which makes him frustrated and he cries, which makes me cry. Ninety percent of the time it's fine and he's fine, but those other moments are rough. 

I took it off today so he could get some snuggles and I was shocked by how little his actual head is! We've already seen a big difference and I know it's all worth it. Two months to go!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • No helmet...but Yay Morgan!
  • Loading the player...
  • Awwww yay! She looks so happy! B goes in for his helmet fitting (finally) on Monday and it makes me happy to see your LO.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Congrats!! We will be done next week. Hang in there mamas, it really does go by pretty quickly and our results have been great.
  • Hi, pretty girl! Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"