March 2014 Moms
Options

XP: F14 Ez is here! Drama

sopranoalisopranoali member
edited January 2014 in March 2014 Moms
I'm mobile, someone please xp the link? <3

Don't know much about castor oil but these girls are ripping OP a new one.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: XP: F14 Ez is here! Drama

• Options
    amdecker1016amdecker1016 member
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    Not sure why she induced with CO when her due date isn't til 2/5
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is today that supermoon thing or whatever someone posted about earlier? Seems like crazy is coming out all over TB tonight.
  • Options
    Interestingly though I found several posts on the birth stories and natural birth boards about people using castor oil
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Interestingly though I found several posts on the birth stories and natural birth boards about people using castor oil
    Apparently she chugged the whole bottle.
    I think that was someone being hyperbolic - later in the thread it comes out it as 4 Tbsp.
  • Options
    Damn no one QFPd

Lilypie First Birthday tickers   
  • Options
    @ceh789 its tomorrow!! They are coming out early!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I thought castor oil was ok as long as you followed instructions on how to use it properly?
    I wouldn't use it, as I heard it gives u the runs! And I'd be happy to have an induction if I went over.
  • Options
    Nasty, I don't even understand why you would want to try and drink CO, especially knowing it gives you the shits. Barf.

• Options
    I thought castor oil was ok as long as you followed instructions on how to use it properly? I wouldn't use it, as I heard it gives u the runs! And I'd be happy to have an induction if I went over.
    Because your baby also gets the shits and can inhale their feces at birth.
    My friend had a little bit of it when she was prego with her son (I found out after she did it, and so couldn't warn her not to do it). Her son ended up having to be rushed to NICU because of inhaling his poop. She didn't get to see him for a long time, just good that he ended up okay. She felt so guilty afterwards for taking the CO! A WARNING TO ALL WHO THINK IT'S OKAY... NO MATTER HOW DESPERATE YOU MAY FEEL DON'T EVER TAKE THAT STUFF!!!
    Married my best friend October 28th, 2005
    Found out we're expecting August 7th, 2013  
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    and from reading that whole thread we learned..... QFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Why would it even cross her mind to try to induce labor before her due date? He'll I know I'm inpatient and there are some rib separating days I've thought about it but...no.

Then again I'm for med-free so the idea of shoving castor oil down my gullet is 1000% kooky to me.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers   
  • Options
    I think the scariest thing is her baby ended up having a tear in his lung, which could be linked to swallowing the meconium.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Did she ever say why she did this before her due date?

• Options
    codec said:

Did she ever say why she did this before her due date?

I believe she didn't want to have a RCS. Don't quote me though
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    People like this shouldn't be allowed to take home their babies.  Fucking selfish c*nt.

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.

Anniversary 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Uggghhh, we need QFP!  But this sounds all around ridiculous & horrible.  Glad he's okay - but really, the risk of NICU / serious baby harm is better than a second C-section?  Come on now, she needs to get her priorities in order.
    September '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance!   

BFP 11/18/14 ~ EDD 7/26/15 ~ MC 11/27/14

image            image

• Options
    In my perinatal class they talk about how it pretty much just puts your bowels in distress which is why you go into labor- nothing magical, you just f*ck up your guts. Plus giving yourself the shits also puts you at risk for major dehydration which brings it's own bag of fun side affects for labor and delivery. If you're using it under a midwife's or Doc's supervision, that's a whole different story. But to chug a bottle for the hell of it just so you can be "done" being pregnant is the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time.
  • Options
    I had a friend recommend I drink castor oil if I go over my due date based on her experience. She drank it while pregnant with her daughter and went into labor 6 hours later. Umm no thanks. I'd rather not harm my baby...or have diarrhea and dehydration while giving birth. AFTER my due date I'll try having sex, walking, and eating pineapple instead (I just heard about this last one a few days ago)!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"