Multiples
Options

Bruised stomach?

I'm pretty sure Baby B flipped to a new position last night. For a couple hours, I had some major pressure up above my belly button & it just really felt like he was moving & flipping to a different position. Hurt pretty good & couldn't find a good position. Today, there is a spot on my stomach that is tender to the touch & it feels bruised. Anyone else have a feeling like this after a baby flipped?
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and undoubtedly inhabited" - Anne Buchanan

Re: Bruised stomach?

• Options
    I had an actual bruise near my belly button from stomach muscle separation later in pregnancy. My babies moved a lot and certainly no bruising from that.
    Married 8/2008. IVF with PGD March 2013.
    3/22 ER: 25R, 20M, 15F. 9 genetically normal, and 3 survived to Day 5
    3/27 ET: transferred 1 embryo, beta 9dp5dt=163, 12dp5dt=639
    4/25 1st ultrasound at 7 weeks = identical twins with heartbeats?!!!
    PPROM at 31w, delivery at 32 weeks of two beautiful girls
  • Options
    I had something similar. A few weeks ago I had an area, kind of towards the top of my stomach & under my right boob and it was tender to the touch. The doctor basically said the uterus is a giant muscle and just like a muscle can get sore the same thing can happen to the uterus, the babies kick and move about, the uterus is growing and stretching, so it can get sore. He said as long as it's not the entire stomach that's sore. Mine only hurt when I touched it, but not painful, just tender and it only lasted maybe 2-3 days.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"