September 2013 Moms
Options

NBR: Amanda Knox Verdict - GUILTY

I am not sure how many of you follow this story but I thought I would just share that the court found her guilty and over turned her "not guilty" verdict. This is sort of PNW related so I thought I would share.

URL:   https://www.cnn.com/2014/01/30/world/europe/italy-amanda-knox-verdict-explainer/

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

Re: NBR: Amanda Knox Verdict - GUILTY

• Options
    Yeah I follow it and I always thought she was innocent. At least she was able to get out and safely to America before they over turned the verdict.

• Options
    jdoud77 said:

It's not likely she'll spend another day in jail or be extradited because of Double Jeopardy. While it's not observed in Italy, it's observed here, where she's a citizen of and is currently residing.

I only know this because I heard it while watching some of the coverage but technically it wouldn't be double jeopardy because the first verdict was not final it was a temporary verdict while appeals where waiting to be heard. So there is a possibility she could be extradited.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    She could fight extradition in An American court because of double jeopardy actually

• Options
    Was there a movie on lifetime about her case? I think I remember watching it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"