August 2011 Moms
Options

The girls' room!

Remember yesterday I said I was putting up some wall decals in the girls' room? Well I did and I think they look fantastic! I am so SO happy with the result - It really gives the room a much more finished look and the girls are loving their flowers and butterflies, too :)

Proof:

(In case anyone is wondering, the growth chart is from Paper Coterie. ;)
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: The girls' room!

• Options
    Super cute! :x
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Oh my goodness.  This is so so so my taste, and pretty much how I will decorate if the girls ever share a room.  Right down to the fact that walls are the color of DD2's room, and the dresser matches DD1's.  LOVE it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love it!
  • Options
    It's exciting decorating their rooms! We just turned Dom's room into a teen room and I loved every second of it.
  • Options
    Kimbus22 said:
    So sweet! 

Holy crap in a couple of years I'll have to decorate a girl room. I don't know how to do that.
    Ha! Tsokay - I don't know how to decorate a boy's room. I'm sure we'll both figure it out :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Soooooo cute! I love how their beds are pushed together! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Very cute and I also LOVE that you put the beds together!
  • Options
    Soooooo cute! I love how their beds are pushed together! :)

angiek1 said:
    Very cute and I also LOVE that you put the beds together!
    It wasn't really by choice. Night time became really hard for DD2 last Summer. She would fight bedtime, wake up crying multiple times a night. We tried everything and anything - and putting the beds together actually helped some. DD1 really wants us to turn them into bunk beds (which we can) but since DD2 just started sleeping again, I prefer to leave the beds as they are for now. Plus with that set up, the whole family can snuggle together before bed <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"