Cloth Diapering

Awesome Blossom Diapers on Zulily

Hi FTM question. I saw theses CD were being sold on Zulily today, and they seem like a good price with some cute prints, but I wanted to know if anyone on here the board has used them and if they would recommend them.  Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Awesome Blossom Diapers on Zulily

• Danie007Danie007 member
    edited January 2014
    Just yesterday we debunked (for the zillionth time) the mystery that is diapers on Zulilly. Rebranded Alvas, cute but way marked up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • I really should look into zulilly's sake schedule, so I can stock my bar ahead of time. I'm running dangerously low on vodka.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Loading the player...
  • Cheers!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Ok, I have to admit to being curious about one thing......is there anything on Zulily that makes it worth signing up for?

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Ok, I have to admit to being curious about one thing......is there anything on Zulily that makes it worth signing up for?

Sometimes they have brand name stuff that is a good deal, but mostly from what I see it's just crap that's super marked up and still overpriced at their 'discount' rates. Plus, I hear their shipping sucks.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.

Sometimes they have brand name stuff that is a good deal, but mostly from what I see it's just crap that's super marked up and still overpriced at their 'discount' rates. Plus, I hear their shipping sucks.

I agree with this mostly. I really only buy things that I'm already planning to purchase and am sure that I'm at least saving a little bit.

I got my new boken diaper bag there the other day because even with shipping it was still cheaper then amazon and other stores.

Plus zullily shipping takes forever!

little chkn born 06/30/11

baby chkn born 04/22/14

05/13 image 07/13

• Sad too, there is a lovely story on their website how a Mom from Australia made these after not finding a good fitting CD for her LO..... all lies..... they are ALVA's or at least, ALVA knockoffs

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
    IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
    IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl) 1 failed the thaw (Girl) Transferred 1, yet ended as a c/p
    Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
    SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal !!!!!!

Little A born 38w 2d on 05/23/13 and is a true miracle for this IF Vet!

• Once again as a FTM, thanks for your input... especially since I don't have a good grasp on prices and quality of certain items.  I will be a bit more leery to order anything from them in the future.   
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"