April 2013 Moms
Options

A13 pregnant ladies check in

Hey girls, thought I'd post this today!

We had our u/s this morning -- everything checked out great, I am right on track at 7 wks 5 days with a Sept 10th due date!  We saw a strong heartbeat in the 150'ish range... super happy, relieved, excited, etc!!

Feeling: pretty okay.  Still exhausted, and I had a little bit of nausea this weekend for the first time, but nothing that some rest and food couldn't cure!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: A13 pregnant ladies check in

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    arschm02 said:

Not much here either. Same symptoms: sore boobs, nausea, heartburn. My girlfriend/coworker's sister has a fetal Doppler she's letting me borrow. I know there's no garuntee on those things with finding the hb before 13 weeks but if I can find it, it will help me feel a lot better about this pregnancy without having the horrible month long wait before my next appt.

That's pretty cool!
  • Options
    Not much here ..6w4d have my first appt tomorrow ..I'm nervous :| glad to hear everything is ok with everyone!
  • Options
    6 weeks 1 day.

I felt barfy off and on today. I'm not going to complain, though, I know I have it good and it could be way worse! Last pregnancy I was hardly sick feeling, but had horrible food aversions. I don't remember when they started, I'm hoping to skip that phase!

I feel pressure when I lay on my stomach. I didn't expect that this soon, sleeping was uncomfortable the last two nights. Some stretching going on too.

We don't have our first appointment for 3 weeks. I can't wait!!
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Options
    knitfaced said:
    Am I the only non pregnant weirdo lurking on these threads? Haha so excited for you guys! I can't help myself! Hope you all don't mind!
    I am too. We can be weirdos together. I love hearing about all these expanding families!
    Thank you ladies. :-)

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    jthree said:

knitfaced said:

cece2682 said:

Am I the only non pregnant weirdo lurking on these threads? Haha so excited for you guys! I can't help myself! Hope you all don't mind!

I am too. We can be weirdos together. I love hearing about all these expanding families!

Me too!  I love hearing how you all are doing and (sometimes) daydreaming about whether we should start trying again sooner! 

Another non-pregnant lurker here. I agree with @jthree. Love hearing updates on these ladies :)
    Anniversary
  • Options

jthree said:

knitfaced said:

cece2682 said:

Me too!  I love hearing how you all are doing and (sometimes) daydreaming about whether we should start trying again sooner! 
    Another non-pregnant lurker here. I agree with @jthree. Love hearing updates on these ladies :)

Love the support from you ladies!!

• Options
    Congrats to you all!!! How exciting to be pregnant again! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    11w4d

I've been having nausea on and off the last week. Kicked in a lot later this pregnancy than last. I wish the insomnia would kick in soon. I'm working full time and just started two online classes. DH has been on night shift so by the time I get DD to bed, wash all the bottles for daycare the next day and eat something other than a can of soup I'm ready to sleep not study!
  • Options
    teddidan said:
    Congrats to you all!!! How exciting to be pregnant again! 
    Just STOP IT -- SHE IS SO CUTE.  

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @JSS1002 and @Alpine Engaged thank you!!! I've been kind of MIA... TB was acting crazy on my computer at work, but I think it's fixed now!  :-*
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hey ladies. I am 20 weeks 6 days and *knock on wood* have been feeling great from the beginning. He has been an easy pregnancy thus far! Starting to have some acid reflux so well see if he has as much hair as his sister did! Sorry for the late reply. I had 4 snow days off from work so I have been cuddling with my baby girl!
    <3 Married the Love of my Life Louie 3.17.12
    <3 Our precious baby girl Anya 4.18.13
    <3 Our handsome baby boy Louie 6.6.14

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
  • Options
    also lurking !!! so happy for you girls ( i secretly wish i was pregnant again also) lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"