Indiana Babies
Options

Weekly Check-In

1. How are you? 
2. Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  What were your childhood obsessions?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• Options
    1.  Ready for spring!!!

2. Highlight - Got to catch up with lots of old friends and read my entire book club book in one day (I really shouldn't even be in a book club, I'm so bad about reading, so it was a surprise even to me).  Lowlight - shoveling haha

3.  Looking forward to getting out of the house!  Hoping its true that it will be 30 here tomorrow so Connor and I can make a break for it. :)

4.  Lets see... Rollerblading which really means the Mighty Ducks.  Polly pockets, my diskman (when I was older and they existed), and my pocket gameboy... bringing back the memories...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @MamaK818, the book must have been good if you finished it in a day!  What was it?

1.  Better now that everyone is healthy again!

2.  Eli & I both caught a yucky stomach bug, so we didn't do a whole lot.

3.  We went out for sushi with DH's brother and wife tonight, in-laws are dropping by tomorrow, and we're heading down to my parents' house this weekend for my dad's 60th birthday.

4.  I was super girly.  I loved all things princess and Barbie related and dressed up as Cinderella every day!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MamaK818MamaK818 member
    edited January 2014
    @ebd08, the book was The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh.  It was good, makes you want to keep reading which is pretty much my only requirement for a book to be good haha.  I guess there is an actual flower book called the language of flowers, so if you decide to check it out, make sure you don't get that one. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @bepandnick I love Anne of Green Gables too!  I recently re-read that whole series and the Emily of New Moon books.  I want to go to Prince Edward Island someday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"